View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Need Help With a Pickup Near Chadetone Shopping Centre Melb. 

Car(s): 67 Bellett Auto Sedan, 65 Wasp, 73 Chev Luv, 1/2 A Chev Luv, VX Commodore
Things have gone pear shaped at the moment, I was supposed to be driving my folks to Melbourne mid August.
Was also going to pickup 2 vintage speakers near Chadstone shopping centre while there.
Long story short trip wont be for at least another couple of months as both folks are quite crook.
If possible if there are any of the Bellett brethren live near Chadstone would be able to pick up these speakers
and just put them in a corner some where till I get over there it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Many Thanks
Josh

Attachments:
File comment: 2 of These
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG [ 117.11 KiB | Viewed 7754 times ]
Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:49 pm

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
pa_man wrote:
Things have gone pear shaped at the moment, I was supposed to be driving my folks to Melbourne mid August.
Was also going to pickup 2 vintage speakers near Chadstone shopping centre while there.
Long story short trip wont be for at least another couple of months as both folks are quite crook.
If possible if there are any of the Bellett brethren live near Chadstone would be able to pick up these speakers
and just put them in a corner some where till I get over there it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Many Thanks
Josh

Josh
Bugger, as they say. I went thru Chadstone today but saw your post when i got home after taking the MIL to Dr. appointment this morning..

I don't normally travel over there. Its about 35km from me. Possibly another BCCV member might be able to help. How long do you have to pick them up or can they store them for you perhaps.

glenn

Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:54 am
Profile WWW

Car(s): 67 Bellett Auto Sedan, 65 Wasp, 73 Chev Luv, 1/2 A Chev Luv, VX Commodore
My timing is impeccable!! :D
Unfortunately the seller has had the first speaker for over a month so would like to get them out of the sellers
hair!
Hopefully there is someone closer.
I appreciate the reply Glenn

Josh

Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:09 am

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
pa_man wrote:
My timing is impeccable!! :D
Unfortunately the seller has had the first speaker for over a month so would like to get them out of the sellers
hair!
Hopefully there is someone closer.
I appreciate the reply Glenn

Josh

sorry about that Josh. PM me the address just in case ( i will let you know if i can get there)

Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:06 am
Profile WWW

Will do.

Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]