View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Another "New Generation" Bellett owner.... 

Well.... an owner in the future.
With their approval, I am very happy to inform the Bellett family that Dave and Sarah welcomed their daughter, Stella Grace, into the world today (31 May 2016) at 3:04pm, weighing in at only 5 pounds. She is a little sister to young Joseph who is now 4 years old.
Stella was born via C section at only 32 weeks due to some complications, but she and Sarah are both doing well already. Stella is in a crib but not on oxygen, just some extra air pressure to help her breathe at this early stage, and doctors feel she will be out of this as early as tomorrow.

From everyone in my family, and the Bellett world as a whole, we congratulate Dave, Sarah and Joseph on the safe arrival of Stella, and we all send our love and strength to you all for the future as well.

Brett. PR91.

Tue May 31, 2016 9:18 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Hey, thats really great news. 32 weeks is early, but these days seems OK.
My niece was born at 28 weeks and was about 900 grams. She is now 17 and close to 180cm tall. She was small for a fair while, but had caught up pretty much by start of school.

Congratulations to the whole family. Love the name Stella too, I went to school with a Stella and she was a lovely, gentle person. And Grace is always beautiful.
Great work.
Love, Matt.

Tue May 31, 2016 12:29 pm

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
great news so happy for the addition to the family cheers davo xxxx

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]