View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
pr90 in cairns 

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
you all remember the 90 that appeared on here through a guy who lived in Gordonvale nth qld he said hed come across a gt and who was interested well push came to shove ..and he got the poops and answered no-one I called in and saw him a few years back pre 90 for me I was expecting a tired gt when I got there and saw it (well what was left it was disappointing ) I took what I could fit in my arms and left I was intent to return for the doors seats etc I was in cairns last weekend performing and called in on the graveyard it was in the deep hills there was cars scattered and I went down the winding track to the broken down house the car was around there somewhere I called out to no reponse then I got the wolf creek feeling I'm out the back of nowhere on a bush track no-one knows where I am (but me) the owner is a thin skinny bloke as I remember some 4 years ago ...I move back to the car and drive down the track ..maybe the parts can come from somewhere else in the world I no longer need them and I just had that feeling if you have ever had it you will know what I'm saying the 90 rests in its spot ...I left to perform that night and relate my story ..cheers davo

Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:33 pm

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Good move! :o

Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]