View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
WHY WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN 

Car(s): Isuzu Bellett, VG Commodore Ute, Custom Chopper
Yep I tend to agree - yellow is a hard colour to pull off. The car has to be pretty special to make it work.

This one certainly does do it well!!!

Attention to detail me thinks.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:07 pm
Profile WWW

Car(s): 2 GT Belletts bellett sedan . Florian.gt project.fj Holden. Gemini.lc gtr.datsun240 z
Greg. Don't you have to get roadworthy to club rego your cars. Gricey

Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:24 pm

yes Gricey we need a rwc. The car is complete minus the rear bumper that is missing a end :roll: when i sent the chrome away the rear bumper off the convertable out of toowoomba i sent it away with the two ends without checking and the chrome shop rang to ask if it was supposed to be different lengths :lol:. lucky it pay's getting others out of the sh17 cause paybacks are sweet :D i have a long end being done it will take 4 weeks so i may bolt a sedan on for rwc.
focas has been on the race cars over the last couple of weeks we have a few events coming up and two fresh engines built but the cam lift was a problem so more head modifycations in order between playing with this and ls diffs and now missy's engine came home friday. So plenty of action. I have been doing rust repaires here and there on warwick wasp and the engine out of lizzies race car will get rings and bearings and fitted to warwick it is back to rolling chassis reco gearbox,new diff bearings,new brakes ect so in the next month or so we will be waiting for the cab.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Car(s): Roman Red 1965 Sedan, Mint 67 Sedan Auto, 1967 GT , 1.5x 1967 sedans, 1968 Deluxe Sedan, 1965 Wasp Ute (Resto project)
continue to be amazed at the amount of work and progress you manage to get done up there. GT orph.

it must be the weather and you still being a young bloke and all :)

my trouble is just keeping up the general maintenance and the occasional special project. love following progress with the pictures you post and its a real credit to you that you brought that wreck back to life.

and your making yellow nearly an accepted colour in our Bellett Community. Well done! Just a bit sorry i wont be at this years nationals to see her in real life.

Cheers

OZ

Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:35 am

not sure which car i am bringing at this stage the maroon 1 again :?: i am repainting the engine bay and was going to tidy up stone chips but i might settle for engine bay only for now and add stone chips on this trip then repaint the front on the way home. Ol yella is up for SA next year as per plan as it finished a year early.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:02 am

Ol yella drove out the shed on wednesday under it's own steam for the first time in 20 years. It got a bath and a few little adjustments before going in for a wheel alignment. Thursday a few bugs were dealt with like bleeding the brakes again as it had none again and we were heading for a roadworthy and rego with 150km round trip for rego it seemed to be happy to see the country side again as it did in it's early day's. Friday seen me fixing a few little issues like the friggen chattering speedo :twisted: the only issue i have now does anyone know the part number of the oil pressure sender unit for the oil gauge.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Car(s): isuzu wasp;
Its about time he finished all his toys :shock:

now he can get back onto more important things

my wasp :lol:

lizzie

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Just bumping this thread for Jeff

Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5