View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
MOJO 

We have 3 belletts that reside between the tanks and shed these 3 cars are complete and were stored in the case of a car having a misshap :oops:. The best of the 3 cars we named mojo as the number plate was moj053, with the running gear out of Lizzies race car it is my intention to put it into another shell as leaving it sit for a while we all know what happens.
So i am out paying these three lovlies some attention and mojo is the easy target and this is how much attention i have paid it in the last 18 or so months that i owned it :roll: When i lifted the bonnet the first thing that sprung out was a black engine bay in good nick wahoo i will leave it put the running gear in and paint the outside later :D as it will only be a track car :?: At this stage penny does not drop and i sniff around a little longer more interested in a snake than the car i look inside at the bright blue house painted door trims and think beeuuudifull and see more black :idea: :?: :idea: MMM me thinks this car might be a factory black car :? i look a little harder to find engine bay has not been resprayed but the rest of the car has :?: I rang pr91 as i had a few questions on how rare the black ones were as i have never seen 1 and during the phone call we compared vin numbers and it turns out only 1 car between black betty and moj0.
Lucky it already has a name or i would have called it jacko [started out black and went white] It's future is unknown as it is rust free and not a lot of work to bring it back. All i wanted was another project :roll:.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:01 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
:o Amazing mate, an almost-twin for Betty! Now surely thats a reason to bring Mojo to life? I reckon they look good in black, especially an Orphanage-quality black! And interior/boot/engine bay touch-ups are easy. Black is easier to match than white!
Gooooo-on, you know you want to.

And you have other candidates for the racey bits.
You'd be lost without a few projects, now wouldn't you??

Cheers mate.
Matt.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:32 am

I can send it down matt :?: you will know what to do. I am a little out of soughts at the moment thats why i was picking on mojo chuck the running gear into it and a coat of paint down the track :D. the other 2 need a little more work but good cars :?: I can get my hands on a gt shell also so i could put the gear in it :?: build a little fun car with the suspension and i have a little powerplant in my possesion that will stir it up quite well ? A quick road car :lol: I need a couple of weeks to see if i can match a rwd gearbox up to it :idea: Then again a quick little black car. If Lizzie decides not to race again we also have a 3 bearing engine built thats going to need a body it goes pretty hard i am told :? i wouldn't know i didn't get a chance to try it out. I can confirm it was sideways at around 80k's bum in the dirt hanging rooster tails :!:
IS THIS A MID LIFE CRISIS :?:

Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Car(s): 2 GT Belletts bellett sedan . Florian.gt project.fj Holden. Gemini.lc gtr.datsun240 z
Is there such a thing as a second mid year crisis. Must be I ha a 4th! seven year itch . still scratching:evil: Gricey. :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Car(s): not enough!
I learnt how to drive in a black bellett! ;)
It was my sister in laws...Garys sister.......
then I think Dennis and Margaret had it after that! :)

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:37 am
Profile YIM WWW

Car(s): 1965 Wasp, 1966 Bellett, 1967 Bellett, 1969 Florian, 1973 Bellett GTR, 1976 Buick Opel by Isuzu, 1978 Gemini van
Awesome!

https://www.facebook.com/garageofawesome

Street Machine! Unique Cars! Awesome!

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:11 am
Profile WWW

mojo was found in the glen innes area so maybe it worked itself north ?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]