View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Short Story.... lol 

Car(s): Ex GT and Sedan Owner...
;)

Thought Id share with you some of what Ive been up to while over here in the (not so sunny) UK.. Mainly evo related... not really in any order.
:D
IIt all begain with this one... This was my first Evo... 1995 Evo III totally standard...
:P
Later I was lucky enough to be able to take this one (instead of my own car) to the sucessful world record attempt for same marque cars on track at any one time, held at Castle Coombe Circuit. This is the Extreme S-Type Evo 6 Tommi Mak ...
The only one ever built... number 1 of 1.... built by Ralliart UK for Pete Harrington...
8-)
:D
We did some work to it... this is how it was...

:twisted:

:P
Then theres the Evo 6RS Sprint... only 12 of these made... this one is number 6/12, I have also worked on and know the owner of number 7...

;)

8-)

8-)

8-)
Then I got my 3RS... which are pretty rare... I think there was only 3 registered on UK roads at the time...

:)
Gave it some loving as you do....

;)
Some funky bits... in Evo 6 road/track car

;)
My m8... and his yellow V always attracted alot of attention.... :lol:

;)
Then theres my Tommi Mak... so the RS had to go....

8-)

8-)
After work social. Mine, Daves V, Bens Extreme, and Brads VI RS Sprint...

:twisted:
This is how it ended up....
Was fast! :twisted: best 30-130mph at RAF Base Marham was 11.45 seconds on race fuel...
I'll stop now... might get boring!
Loads to go if anyones interested :lol:
Cheers...

Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Car(s): 1965 Wasp, 1966 Bellett, 1967 Bellett, 1969 Florian, 1973 Bellett GTR, 1976 Buick Opel by Isuzu, 1978 Gemini van
Tough looking cars! I've always like the Evos more than the WRXes because here in Australia we got SFA Evos and stacks upon stacks of warbling WRXes!

There's a guy at my work with a black Tommi Makkinen with this Ralliart graphic on it. It was the toughest looking Evo I'd ever seen; but last weekend he punted it into a wall at the local race track. So it'll be a while before we see that one again.

Thanks for sharing your other passion with us. Looks like you've got the sickness pretty bad on them as well!

Cheers,

Dave

https://www.facebook.com/garageofawesome

Street Machine! Unique Cars! Awesome!

Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:34 pm
Profile WWW

Car(s): Ex GT and Sedan Owner...
Cheers dave, yea - many years of dedication and medication and starting to feel a bit better...

Shame about your mates black Mak.. theres been stacks of development done here and I can still get lots of bits let me know if I can help..

Due to the distinct lack of all things isuzu here in the UK, Ive been very slowly turning a corner towards the old school fords... helped by my Mrs... Ill do another thread for that tho!

P.S yea its been raining here all day.... and night...

Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]