View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
BCCV Christmas gathering 

Car(s): BELLETT SEDANS X 3
Greetings all, just a quick note to let all BCCV members know that this years Christmas gathering is to be held at Steve's place on Sunday December 9th (yep that is tommorrow week) starting at 12 noon for a BBQ, all that I ask is that if you would like to join us please do so, but let us know that you are coming for catering purposes and not to just arrive unannounced as that may cause some food issues for others that have said they are coming. Cheers Steve :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
BELLETT69 wrote:
Greetings all, just a quick note to let all BCCV members know that this years Christmas gathering is to be held at Steve's place on Sunday December 9th (yep that is tommorrow week) starting at 12 noon for a BBQ, all that I ask is that if you would like to join us please do so, but let us know that you are coming for catering purposes and not to just arrive unannounced as that may cause some food issues for others that have said they are coming. Cheers Steve :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve, any more details, what to bring etc

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:21 am
Profile WWW

count Kim and myself in big fella!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:25 am

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
Glenn wrote:
BELLETT69 wrote:

Steve, any more details, what to bring etc

Milena and I should be there for sure.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:29 am
Profile WWW

Car(s): 2 GT Belletts bellett sedan . Florian.gt project.fj Holden. Gemini.lc gtr.datsun240 z
Steve. Cheryl and I have work commitments and won't make it . Drats. I will be delivering in Melbourne I will wave. Hope you all have a grate christmas we will catch up some time soon . Gricey

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]