View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
The Werribee Vehicle Club Annual Show and Shine 

Car(s): 65 and 66 sedan
O.K Guys I think it is time for the Victorians to start having as much fun as the other states. Is any body interested in bringing their Bellett out for the The Werribee and District Collectable Vehicle Club Annual Show'N'Shine . I am going to take my car down and it would be nice to have a few other Belletters to keep me company. Below is some info I copied from their web site.

14 March 2010
Show
Could you included this in the page for our Show" N ' Shine Thank you John Sunday 14 March 2010 with Weerama Festival The Werribee and District Collectable Vehicle Club Annual Show'N'Shine will be held at Mossfiel Reserve, Heaths Road, Hoppers Crossing (Melway 206 F 2) on Sunday from 9am. Admission for show cars will be $10, general admission $2 and children under 16 free. The show is open to all car clubs, and trophies will be awarded for vintage, veteran, classic, modern, commercial, motorcycles, utes and modified vehicles. Car Club displays are welcome. There will be market stalls, trade and craft displays, jump ing castle and catering will be pro vided by Camp Quality for Kids on site. All proceeds from the catering will be donated to Camp Quality for Kids; contact John Agosta on 0409 796 372, or at -www.wdcvc.com email to jwautos@bigpond.net.au
9 am to 3 pm
John Agosta: 0409 796 372
Yves breton29@optusnet.com.au: 03 9749 3376
jwautos@bigpond.net.au
www.wdcvc.com

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:53 pm

if i wasn't busy already that day gav, i'd join ya!
anyway, the following weekend @ the island will be awesome.
cheers.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]