View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
NRMA Motorfest January 2011. 

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
Keep saving your cents, don't spend it all in Coona, lets see if we can break last years count of 10 cars in Motorfest in 2011.
I have asked the question of the organisers to see if the Entries will be in time to take to Coona, if I can get a response I will let you know :|
Most years they are released in October and they close off mid November, entries can be lodged online, or manually by fax.
We had a ball this year!
PHOTO IS THE MOTLY MOB FROM THIS YEAR!!!
Dave M.

Attachments:
The Mottly Mob.JPG
The Mottly Mob.JPG [ 102.81 KiB | Viewed 8199 times ]

Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:43 am

Car(s): PR95 PR20 WASP SWB NH Pajero Superchrged NT Pajero BF SR6 Falcon
Hi Dave
How about an introduction to the motly mob, nice to see these picks, but would be better to put faces to names for us newcomers.
thanks Geoff

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:49 am

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
Geoff,
No problem, I was wondering if anyone would come in with names, BUT here we go: :D
From the left of the picture; Geoff Pierce, Neil Miller, Bob Bailey, Dave Garnon, Dave Maurice, Matthew Smith, Gary Smith, Gary Carter, Tom Amos and Neville Hannah, some how we missed another member, not sure how, Jack Curtis, Jack may have left before the picture was taken.

Do you or recognise any of those ugly faces ;) ?? :lol:
D.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 am

1968GT wrote:
Do you or recognise any of those ugly faces ;) ?? :lol:
D.

plenty.... :lol:
seems they go with bellett's everywhere!!

Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:20 am

Gee thanks Brett :lol:

I[b] HAVE JUST RECEIVED A "HEADS UP" FORM THE NRMA MOTORFEST ORGANISERS [/b]:o

ENTRIES WILL OPEN WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. Be aware and get those entries in ASAP as next year space is to limited to less than this year!
I will post again once I know they are out, entries can be done online or faxed and acn be done as a group, if you wish to have them done as a group, pleasde come back to me urgently. ENTRIES will close very soon after opening, to be we MUST be early! 8-)
If any Interstate people are planning to come PM me your details and I will enter for you, I will require, model, year, full postage address as stickers and details will be sent direct to you as the Entrant. Cars must be 30 years or older, which would not be an issue.
This is a GREAT DAY.
Dave M.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:51 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Yeah well I reckon I'll be there again mate. Too good to miss!
Thanks for the
early notice, I'll watch this space.
Cheers, Matt.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]