View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Classic Yass. 

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Yes, it's short notice, but someone may be passing through Yass & want to check it out.
Not a lot of Japanese in the past, but new members have Datto 1000s at least. And there will be 3 Belletts so far.........
Entry attached, come if you can. Many activities planned.

Attachment:
2010 Yass H.O.M._resize.jpg
2010 Yass H.O.M._resize.jpg [ 63.98 KiB | Viewed 10607 times ]

Attachment:
2010 Yass H.O.M. Entry_resize.jpg
2010 Yass H.O.M. Entry_resize.jpg [ 58.08 KiB | Viewed 10608 times ]

Cheers, Matt.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:09 am

Car(s): Hillman (Bellett ancestor), Rallied a Bellett in the 1970s, Owned a Gemini, Bellett GTR 1:43
Hmmm, only 40 minutes drive for me, have to see if I can sneak out for a look

Cheers, Vic

Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:40 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Good idea mate. Perhaps you could come in a classic & put her in the line-up. We spread 'em out through Banjo Patterson Park.
Hope you can make it. Look for a bloke with a hat & a multicoloured beard!
Cheers, Matt.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Farmer wrote:
Look for a bloke with a multicoloured beard!
Cheers, Matt.

are u bringing billy connelly along too?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:27 pm

Aaaaargh, such a busy time of year! My plans have changed! We won't be able to attend now as we are going to Sydney for the 21st of a very dear friend - something I wouldn't miss for the world.
So my 2 cars will have to stay home, but Gary Carter will still be bringing his '67 auto.
Sorry for the change Vic. Will hope to see you at Marques in the Park.
Cheers, Matt.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:39 am

Car(s): Hillman (Bellett ancestor), Rallied a Bellett in the 1970s, Owned a Gemini, Bellett GTR 1:43
Farmer wrote:
So my 2 cars will have to stay home, but Gary Carter will still be bringing his '67 auto.
Sorry for the change Vic. Will hope to see you at Marques in the Park.
Cheers, Matt.

No worries Matt. BTW, can you send me some pics from the Nationals (for the calendar)? A Florian would be nice, and one of Steve Thompson's Bellet, maybe one of the convertible, and a few others that you select. I already have pics of Rod's Tassie GT, Dave's Mudgee GT, Bretts cars, Ken Bloors GT, Geoff Moller's GT, the Pat Crea race car, 2 Queensland Wasps (blue and Green) Gerry Manns GT and Gregs Red GT.

If I can get the calendar project finished in the next week I may be able to have some actual calendars at Marques in the Park

vichughes165@gmail.com

Did Gary Carter used to live in Canberra - his name sounds very familiar, I'm sure I remember him having a GT? back in the 1970s.

Cheers, Vic

Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Toooo Busy! Sorry that I didn't get to Marques either, Gary went for a while, and found some other Japan Metal to park with. Yes, he did live in Canberra, and was a founding member of the ACT club (and the Sydney club before that) back in the day, and he did have a G.T.
Must get some calendar money to you, too. Email coming.
Thanks Vic,
Matt.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:28 am

I didn't get to Marques either unfortunately, other priorities - had to cut down the jungle at our coast house as we hadn't been down for a couple of months and it was that weekend or wait until Christmas. Then it rained so much here they canceled British Car day last weekend - bugger. Nothing now until "Wheels 2011" (the really big show which will have over 1200 vehicles) in March next year.

I have a few calendars to spare Matt, so email me on vichughes165@gmail.com and I'll arrange to send you a couple.

Cheers, Vic

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]