View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
NRMA Motorfest 2012!! 

Car(s): PR95 PR20 WASP SWB NH Pajero Superchrged NT Pajero BF SR6 Falcon
Same here Dave is piss sisting down, will just have to put big umbrella over us.
See you soon. :D
Geoff.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Car(s): 3x1965 PR20(Donkey, Jenny n Bundy) 1 1969 PR20(Percy) 2 1968 PR20(Eugine n GT Donor) 1 1968 PR91 GT, 1 1965 Wasp
Donkey is in the back paddock having a sulk because I told hom we couldn't afford to go with you all to Motorfest.
So I gave him some carrots and a beer and told him we can galavant through he country side on our way to the nationals at the end of the year.

He's still sulking but wishes you all a very safe trip.
Me too.
Have fun guys and gals.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:57 am
Profile YIM WWW

poor donkey :( sticky are u still thinking of riding shotgun to bathurst there is room for you and your swag ;)
We are in tamworth just wondering about looking at whatever there is to see. (i saw a chickie babe outside the realestate in tenterfield being interviewed :shock: and got caught Lizzie reckond i should need neck surgery i spun around that quick).
We were lucky we left when we did 1 of our truck drivers advised us just now that he could not complete a job due to flooding, not again :roll:.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:54 am

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
Keep coming Greg, the National Weather Radar is showing the low cell has moved of the coast and out to sea!! ;)
By the way there are quite a few "cheekie babes" in country NSW, after all you are now in NSW!!! :lol:
How are the cars going, well I hope!!
See you soon.

Sticky,
Give him lots of carrots and maybe a friend??? :roll:
Gottas keep him happy somehow out theer on his own! :lol:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:34 pm

The cars have behaved so far, Walter had a window regulator seperate from the glass last night when Liz went to wollies. It was a little painfull but his good today.
Today blue sky here and cars are looking ferral after 2 day of rain roadworks ect. Donkey would have loved it ;) don't tell him it would make things worst sickman.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
How is the trip going now Greg?
Weather is fining up in Sydney, we are hoping for a fine Motorfest! Is Geoff travelling with you?

Do you remember the fellow that spoke to you in Tenterfield about the cars being "the real deal"?? ;)
He is one of our Agents for where I work, lives in Glen Innes and services Tenterfield for Toll. Alan phoned me last night to tell me what he had seen in Tenterfield, he knows I am into Belletts and he thought he was telling me something I didn'y know!! LOL. :lol:
When he was talking to me, quote "I didn't know Belletts came in ute's", it was a funny convo!! :lol:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:39 pm

We did not make too many miles yesterday Tamworth to Scone via werris creek we didn't pass anything without stopping for a look 8-). Today we will be heading to Gulgong we have been there before but just pasted through then on to your home ground that might stir a few locals for you ;).We are going to head towards Orange,Bathurst and the blue mountains around saturday if anyone wants to cruise anywhere we have no plans. I don't recall talking to a bloke in Tenterfield but Geoff may have this answers your question he has the blue sedan he mumbled somthing about air con :mrgreen: I have a awsome right arm tan ;)
We did come down from a lookout in Tamworth and a tnt truck was on the side of the road he was suprised to see us and i cant lipread all that well but he seemed to say bellett as we drove past :D.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Could have been Geoff also Greg! I thought you were travelling together.
I will be heading off to Dubbo early Sat morning, have to have our Caravan serviced before our long holiday from the end of March. Hopefully home mid afternoon. Send me your mobile No and if you are still "around" my area when I get home I will ring you.
Great to hear you are enjoying your trip down.
Has GEOFF got "a" Wasp with him? The fellow I mentioned he was very interested in the "flat top ute", because he had not seen or heard of one before, :o that is why I thought it must have been you and Lizzy. ;)

I have had 1 sedan cancel out this morning due to his wife's illness, we have replaced him with a GT.
All lookin great so far!!!

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:49 pm

We are in mudgee tonight all is good the gt has developed a miss only when it off idle had a quick look and i cant see any obvios reason? Time will tell if it's gunna get worser :roll:.
We have the maroon gt,walter, and the George Cole sedan. A full set.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:02 am

See you soon, hopefully all will be OK!!
We have had a withdrawal, trying to find another replacement, Denis Smith, bronze sedan, has withdrawn. Oh well we will make some phone calls.
Travel safe, go you good thing GT!!

Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:53 am

Car(s): not enough!
Yes thats right ..Denniss isnt too well at moment.....hope to see him soon!

See you all on Australia Day!!!!!!!!! :D :lol:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I know you made Lithgoa OK Guys. That idiot blowing the horn as you drove into Lithgow was me, I pulled over but you kept going!
Good to see you have got that close, I will be back in Sydney on Monday, let me know wheer you will be staying.
We have 2 spare entries for MF, one has pulled out sick, the other was sent in error a second entry, we can use it if we can get another car!! At htis time we will have 11 cars, if we fill both spots we will have 12.
See you next week.
Dave. 0412600469 or office 8700 3219.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:34 am

Dave we knew it was you. We stopped at the tourist information centre and you were braking. We waited to see if you were coming back but you never arrived. But the owner of the local gt here could not believe his eyes :shock: :shock: :shock: we had a chat to him for a while. Also spoke to a guy yesterday that still owns a teardrop. Close to your home town Dave.
A gemini fellow stole a few shots in bathurst today he could not believe his eyes. All 3 cars were fine the gt was running good again until we got petrol in bathurst the blue sedan was not happy at all it was coughing and spluttering bad neither was the gt it did not like it too much and walter has not gone over 90km since. both the wasp and gt have electric fuel pumps and you never here them they are both noisey since we fueled up :?: both have filters before the pump so i might replace them.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:10 am

I thought you were pulling into the Caravan Park, sorry, that is why I kept going, it is GREAT seeing the cars on the road like that I must admit.
I had CB with me but you weren't on there and I don't have your mobiles, best send them to me if you are OK with that?
See you next week, try and onlt fill up where the trucks fill up, you probably know that, I find that the best policy, better turn over in fuel and usually cleaner.
Dave.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:31 am

We spent another day in Lithgo i have had time to look at my car properly and found a crack in the inlet manifold it runs fine when not at or just above idle my problems were prior to the servo and i used a different bowser then Liz and geoff.Whether it's out of the the same tank who knows.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:08 am

Car(s): 2 GT Belletts bellett sedan . Florian.gt project.fj Holden. Gemini.lc gtr.datsun240 z
Geoff and family. Probably should have met up with you in Sydney. But I am in bendigo picking up latest addition. Gricey

Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:36 am

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
not a white gt is it ?one owner with original wheel trims ? cheers davo

Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Car(s): 2 GT Belletts bellett sedan . Florian.gt project.fj Holden. Gemini.lc gtr.datsun240 z
Nope. Gricey

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Car(s): PR95 PR20 WASP SWB NH Pajero Superchrged NT Pajero BF SR6 Falcon
Don't just talk about it Gricey, still 4 days o go and also beleive their is a vacancy that you may be able to fill :o
Geoff

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:15 pm

How true Geoff and Gricey, we have at least 1 VACANT ENTRY, WHO IS INTERESTED????????
We have had 1 pull out through ill health, the other is an extra entry received as a bonus. I.E. 1 person received 2 entries.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next