View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Dealer Display at new Opening. Mudgee. 

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
Hi All,
One of our sponsors for the Isuzu National will be opening a new showroom for ISUZU and Subaru vehicles.
This will happen towards the end of 2017 or January to February 2018.

I have been asked if we would display some of our vehicles on the weekend they open, I have said yes.
I would be looking for 2 to 3 Wasps or more if possible, along with about 3 cars to fill the display.

Please come back to me here if you are a possible participant, dates will be confirmed further down the track. The delay at the moment is a building they need to demolish contains asbestos, no doubt you are aware of the issues with asbestos! Then the new Showroom needs to be built.

Those people who have Wasps, it does not matter if they are restored or not, a varying variety would be fantastic.

Please keep this in your mind and advise even if you are only a possible entrant, numbers we can work out the dates get closer.
Dave M.

PS: Would be great if it ended up around the Elvis Presley weekend in Parkes, just before or just after!!

Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]