View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
GT STEALS SHOW IN QLD 

Car(s): 67 BELLETT SEDAN. 66 AUTO SEDAN PARTS CAR.HAD GT NOW AT ORPHANAGE
I JUST CAME BACK FROM A GIG IN MARYBOROUGH QLD AND FOUND OUT THERE WAS A CAR SHOW ON CLASSICS .UTES ETC THOUGHT ID TAKE APEEK ON THE SATURDAY AND GUESS WHAT A BONUS HERE WAS OPR 910 A LITTLE GEM IT HAD BEEN FULLY RESTORED NOT TOO LONG AGO AND SEING THE LITTLE CAR IN THE FLESH IS BETTER THAN ON THE FORUM . I WAS STOKED SHAME I COULNT SPEAK TO THE OWNER BUT I CRAWLED UNDER AND OVER (WITHOUT TOUCHING) ...LOVELY EXAUST... WILL KEEP IN TOUCH NEXT TIME I PLAY AT THE MARYBOROUGH RSL ...WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR OTHER CARS OH NICE SPOTTIES ARE THEY THE ORIGINAL SET ? KEEP SHOWING THE LOVELY GT ALL THE BEST DAVO IN QLD

Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:52 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Didya take your camera, Davo?
Matt.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:44 am

Car(s): 67 BELLETT SEDAN. 66 AUTO SEDAN PARTS CAR.HAD GT NOW AT ORPHANAGE
hi matt the simple answer for a simple bloke.........no ..how was i to know it would be there,also there was a gtr xui torana ,gt falcon, studebaker lark with the big fins fully supercharged ,etc etc but noddy didnt have his camera ...i have seen the gt onthe forum in pictures but much nicer to gawk at in person ...lesson learnt ..take a camera looks like he had at one stage new windscreen rubbers ...? the owner may get on the forum and give us some up to date with his ......camera .. seee ya regards davo

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:38 pm

yes, lindsay's GT sure is a beautiful car. was fully restored in 2008.
took out best GT at the '08 nationals, and was runner up at the '09 nats.

to answer your questions....
no, they aren't original fog lights. they're aftermarket jobbies, but very close in looks and size to the originals.
it had brand new screen rubbers fitted when it was restored as well.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]