View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
1986 aussie piazza. 

Car(s): I have 12 isuzu cars from gemini's to piazza's.
Hey there guys and dolls here is another one off my cars its a 1986 holden a word i dont like piazza, which is an isuzu product but sold through the Holden Dealers here in 1986/87.
Its red in colour, auto trans, im not sure why most of my piazza are auto but they must have sold a few in automatic, turbo 2.0 litre engine EFi, its lowered with a set of small 14" wheels with 205/60 14" tyres but im going to up grade to 15" soon, simmons would be nice to fine a set of them. good car to drive.

cheers again Rick :lol:

Attachments:
File comment: red piazza front.
piazza red 2.jpg
piazza red 2.jpg [ 204.02 KiB | Viewed 5497 times ]
File comment: My red piazza.
piazza red 1.jpg
piazza red 1.jpg [ 134.74 KiB | Viewed 5497 times ]
File comment: my new addition 1986 red piazza.
piazza red.jpg
piazza red.jpg [ 128.91 KiB | Viewed 5497 times ]
Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:45 am

Car(s): 1965 Wasp, 1966 Bellett, 1967 Bellett, 1969 Florian, 1973 Bellett GTR, 1976 Buick Opel by Isuzu, 1978 Gemini van
I remember when I was a kid I saw a Piazza with an Isuzu backing plate like that one and thought "oh, right, there you go".

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd end up with 5 Isuzu-badged cars (6 if you include a non-running shell) along with two Holden-Isuzus (Gemini and Rodeo, although Rodeo's gonna go).

Always thought I would own Holdens forever. Kingers, EH's, Toranas. I still love all those cars, but there are plenty of other Holden-lovers who will look after them. One less Isuzu enthusiast means another bunch of Isuzus on a market that only just supports the amount of cars that are being traded between owners... a situation that was probably even worse in the '70s and '80s when you probably couldn't sell a Bellett for a hole in a donut.

So what I'm saying is that your car is awesome and if I had a spare garage and a few grand, I wouldn't mind owning it (but it's gotta be manual).

Cheers thanks for sharing your Holden, er, ah Isuzu Piazzas!

Cheers,

Dave

https://www.facebook.com/garageofawesome

Street Machine! Unique Cars! Awesome!

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:38 am
Profile WWW

Car(s): I have 12 isuzu cars from gemini's to piazza's.
Yeah.........Thanks Dave, i bought this car from a guy in the western suburbs a few years ago and then i sold it to a mate from Adelaide and now its back in the family again, it was faded very bad from a non cleaner they just drove it never cleaned the piazza, but now its back im going to take care of it again. :D
cheers Rick.

Go the Isuzu............... :shock:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]