View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
TRAVEL MORE THAN LEYLAND BROS 

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
hi guys just got back from 2 weeks touring around Victoria did some 2000ks saw some great cars ,spotted a bellett from a distance ...only to get closer and it was a shovel nose pics coming also found 2 xa/xb /xc coupes covered over in a shed a full resto here ,then couple of old trucks then a heap of valiants this guy wrecks em ..rod ?? .....sorry no r/t chargers ..another find an old dodge ,then a hj panelvan in fair cond ..then another find ..not for sale but is going to do it up oh yea isn't everybody once the interest is there I can tell you its worse than the nth qld one ...no motor.box ,seats . in the Goulburn valley got onto it thru an aquintance in Wangaratta .....I did get 2 horns and 3 poor gt wheel trims ..I will keep at it ...then I arrived at willys motors in albury ..grices place it was cheryls and cherries dual birthday and what a great night .I was the music man we went on till 2.00 in the morning.,,,ow sore head you see the grices have a wine cellar to die for ie para port 1939 model then the cav savs from the 40's and so on and on what a great night ...the grices know how to throw a party ...and the most hospitable people ..nothing is a problem ....thanks Cheryl gricey and Cherie ..and bill ... for your all our long talks on everything ..ie aliens ...then we played bellett time saw griceys new mags absolutely filthy on his blue gt ...couldn't fit them in my suitcase ...thanks again guys loved the tour of bellett motors in albury ...oh forgot about the fantastic orange Datsun ..if only it was a bellett ...this car is sooooooooooo goood cheers davo

Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:19 am

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
BULLITT wrote:
hi guys just got back from 2 weeks touring around Victoria did some 2000ks saw some great cars ,spotted a bellett from a distance ...only to get closer and it was a shovel nose pics coming also found 2 xa/xb /xc coupes covered over in a shed a full resto here ,then couple of old trucks then a heap of valiants this guy wrecks em ..rod ?? .....sorry no r/t chargers ..another find an old dodge ,then a hj panelvan in fair cond ..then another find ..not for sale but is going to do it up oh yea isn't everybody once the interest is there I can tell you its worse than the nth qld one ...no motor.box ,seats . in the Goulburn valley got onto it thru an aquintance in Wangaratta .....I did get 2 horns and 3 poor gt wheel trims ..I will keep at it ...then I arrived at willys motors in albury ..grices place it was cheryls and cherries dual birthday and what a great night .I was the music man we went on till 2.00 in the morning.,,,ow sore head you see the grices have a wine cellar to die for ie para port 1939 model then the cav savs from the 40's and so on and on what a great night ...the grices know how to throw a party ...and the most hospitable people ..nothing is a problem ....thanks Cheryl gricey and Cherie ..and bill ... for your all our long talks on everything ..ie aliens ...then we played bellett time saw griceys new mags absolutely filthy on his blue gt ...couldn't fit them in my suitcase ...thanks again guys loved the tour of bellett motors in albury ...oh forgot about the fantastic orange Datsun ..if only it was a bellett ...this car is sooooooooooo goood cheers davo

should have stopped by a few of us down in Melb also Dave......

Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:30 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]