View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Club. Rego 

Car(s): 2 GT Belletts bellett sedan . Florian.gt project.fj Holden. Gemini.lc gtr.datsun240 z
Hi . Don't know if anyone else has had problems .i renewed my rego for 3 cars . Historic that is . The log books didnt arrive with the papers . Also one set of papers had the incorrect label . The label was for the next year . Pays to double check everything . I now have to send a stat dec to Vic roads so that I can get the log books. Hope that I can get them by the Nats . Gricey

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
gricey wrote:
Hi . Don't know if anyone else has had problems .i renewed my rego for 3 cars . Historic that is . The log books didnt arrive with the papers . Also one set of papers had the incorrect label . The label was for the next year . Pays to double check everything . I now have to send a stat dec to Vic roads so that I can get the log books. Hope that I can get them by the Nats . Gricey

Hope you get it sorted ok Gricey. Had no problems here so far. Maybe three cars threw them.....

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:10 pm
Profile WWW

I've had problems too Gricey.
1 car was paid for and paperwork stamped but it didn't process and then they tried to tell me it was then too late and I had to redo it all...... I won that argument. I wrote a report about that for a newsletter ages ago to warn others and advise they should check into theirs but it was never printed.... God knows why.
Recently had 1 car renewed but they stuffed up the authorisation signature part..... So I had to stat dec it.
Reason is that they are snowed under at the moment. There's only 4 people in the dept and they've had over 20,000 new permits issued in 1 year..... Yep, 20,000.... And then there's another 30,000 renewals added to that, so no wonder there's slip ups.
The explosion in the Vic CPS is why the whole system is being overhauled, and the latest will be reported on the newsletter that's out in the next fortnight.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:56 am

Car(s): 2 GT Belletts bellett sedan . Florian.gt project.fj Holden. Gemini.lc gtr.datsun240 z
Thanks Brett. The local Vic roads people told me that there has been a lot of problems .and that quite a lot of current h plates won't be re newd . Thanks to the efforts of you dad and the club I am sure our cars are safe . Gricey

Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]