View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Bellett.net T-shirts 

Car(s): 1968 Isuzu Bellett Deluxe (Polynesian Blue), 1974 Datsun 240z, 1970 Datsun Fairlady SRL311, 1966 Prince Skyline
Hi guys,

I've been thinking about this for awhile and now look like I have the time and the means to make it happen.

I am starting to get a few random t-shirts printed for various people and thought that I would really like a Bellett.net t-shirt or two in the cupboard. I've got nationals ones but only one non national branded one that was made by Dave back in 2013 I think! Wow, was it really that long ago? It has the Bellett badge and 1963 to commemorate the 50 year anniversary.

So, my question is this... Is there any appetite for Bellett.net branded t-shirts? I'll make a handful of designs and put them to the vote but prices would be around AU$30 delivered for S - L and I think XL upwards around AU$35. This would be a member price and I might even be able to push it a little lower once I sort things out. Shirts are good quality and my samples are holding up well so far.

Hoodies etc would be down the line but I'm just interested in t-shirts for now.

I've attached a mockup of another design that I have done, would this be of any interest but with a Bellett GT or sedan?

Let me know guys and I can get to work, I'm just not sure what the appetite is for this :)

Thanks,
Ross.

Attachments:
gildan__sand_mockup.png
gildan__sand_mockup.png [ 542.1 KiB | Viewed 4801 times ]

1971 S30 Datsun 240Z - Race car
1972 S30 Datsun 240Z

For more info, articles and pictures visit http://GarageofAwesome.com.au
Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:39 am
Profile WWW

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Hey there Ross, what a good idea.
The 2013 nationals T shirts are great quality, they might be a good supplier. I am a fan of having a wallet pocket, though they are usually on polos I guess.
There are already picture shirts for GTs and sedans on ebay though, I bought one a while back. They are ok, but just a basic white chinese shirt which doesn't hold its shape.
I'd be interested.
Cheers, Matt.

Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]