View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
ISUZU National Mudgee 2017 

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
Hello to All,
Just in case some of you are thinking that because you have ordered your clothing that is taken that you have registered for the Event. Incorrect.

Recently I spoke to a member of our group who told me they had registered, quote; "I have ordered my shirts and caps so I have registered", unquote. Since then this person has registered correctly.

PLEASE do not make this error, please ensure you have filled out the correct form available under "Bellett National" on this site and registered as requested on the form. There are at least 3 payment options so please do that as soon as you have the time, BUT please again, before the closing date which is around 2 weeks prior to the National.

Thanks All and regards, see you all in just under 2 months.
Dave Maurice.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:17 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Yeap, better get to it! Wanna be in the August prize draw! Is that the date already?!
:D Ya gotta be init ta winnit!
Matt.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]