View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
HORN BUTTONS 

Car(s): 67 BELLETT SEDAN. 66 AUTO SEDAN PARTS CAR.HAD GT NOW AT ORPHANAGE
hi guys you all know i have my little 67 up for sale i forgot to mention check the horn button i had it re done and sent from uk remember i told you al.l well it arrived and its mint ,the process is they make a plastic sheet and heat it up and melt it over the old button . ......wait thers more i sent over 2 buttons my red one and a good friend ( well i hope he still is ) gave me a gt horn button all is well i waited then emailed them some 8 weeks later and they told me the little one is excellent but the big one (gt) melted in the oven ....oh shi..... cant you send me the remains..im sorry theres nothing left just ash ....tell your mate its lost in the post (oh yea) i dont tell him im pisse ...off then greg (bellett orphanage) rang howd the buttons go ..how do you carry on from there ..all is good and hes a top bloke . however if you wish to risk it can be done ....my car if it sells wont get that horn button cheers guys thats my input today regards dave

Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:39 am

any one want to put a price on a mint horn button so i can negotiate a fair price. :twisted:
dave i know where you live. :lol:you should have taken his advice lost in the mail.
dust to dust ashes to ashes

Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:25 am

Car(s): PR95 PR20 WASP SWB NH Pajero Superchrged NT Pajero BF SR6 Falcon
I recon a fair deal would be an exchange for the bellett on ebay including the new hoirn button :mrgreen:

Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:03 pm

Car(s): 1965 Wasp, 1966 Bellett, 1967 Bellett, 1969 Florian, 1973 Bellett GTR, 1976 Buick Opel by Isuzu, 1978 Gemini van
Hi guys just thought I'd move this to a more appropriate section.

Wasn't I going to send money to someone to get more badges made up? Been meaning to mention that! If it's too late let me know the guy's deails and I'll get it done.

HOWEVER, I'm not going to send him my only GT horn badge! Will just have to accept that it will be only 60% mint rather than 100% ash!

Cheers,

Dave

https://www.facebook.com/garageofawesome

Street Machine! Unique Cars! Awesome!

Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:29 pm
Profile WWW

Car(s): 66 GTPR90
ash in the centre of a steering wheel just doesn't cut it for me & won't make the horn work
I'd opt for the bellett & the horn button & keep the 60% mint as all the rest of us GT owners do as a horn in the hand is better than ash on the wheel

cheers ken

Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:16 pm

Car(s): 67 BELLETT SEDAN. 66 AUTO SEDAN PARTS CAR.HAD GT NOW AT ORPHANAGE
morning dave thought id poke my head out (if its safe) the horn buttons are part of the company trading on ebay as ALLAGRO however they are closed till 3rd of nov due to mail strikes in uk ( hope they are not in court ??) all seriousness they can get it right 99% ,I am so lucky (not) id fall in a box full of boobs and come out sucking my thumb ! www.classiccapsule.co.uk the guys name is .....wait for it...basil ...address is classic capsule po box 13666 oldbury,westmids.b699bg thes guys sellthe isuzu gearknobs. also love the little florian ,i was in tassie on hollidays in april and along side a house was a floian deluxe .unregd it was good but not up to yours , spoke to his mate who said he was going to register it (oh yea) could be worth a follow up it was a deluxe ,well the badge said that ,just uot of a place called beicheno i gave my details but as usual .....no returns ..i reckon its a chance for someone .ive got snaps and a map cheers ....all havea good sunday regards in qld ,,davo (thers getting too many daves)

Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]