View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
NATIONALS 2011 

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
We're good to go! Wouldn't miss a National (feels a bit 'special' having been to each of the 'new' Nats, since 2006). Might have to come in the big, roomy, cushy Florian this time! 8-)
(Kids reckon the Bellett back seat is getting a bit tight!) :roll:
If I can get it on the road! (Sigh). Aaaaah, plenty o time! ;)

What's the prob, Rod? We'll miss ya! Oh well, aim for 2012!

Gary Carter confirmed his accom. this week, too. But which car to bring??? :D

Bring yer funny hat!

Cheers, Matt.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
Missed a bit of info on my previous post, Ooops, :oops: I will be leaving Mudgee on the Friday 21st for Coona, as I said previously anybody travelling via Mudgee we can link up!!
I think Denis Smith and Gary Smith, maybe Zac and Neville, possibly Bob Bailey will be travelling from here so we will travel together I would say at this stage :?:
Dave M.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:50 am

guys and girls please remember to return your nats paperwork to Carol by Sept 24 or u might be disappointed... and that date is only just over a week away so get cracking!

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:32 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Our paperwork is in the mail and the Cabin is confirmed. :D

Now, just have to get some plates on Aunty Mary. Booked for roadworthy Thursday . :arrow:

Hope to see lots of you soon!
Excitement......building!
Cheers, Matt.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:56 am

spoke to Carol today....

now that's it's less than a week till "entries" close (Sat 24/9) and knowing how many people have "entered" the nats versus how many have just booked accom and haven't "entered", there's gunna be some very disappointed people when they realise they might have somewhere to stay but aren't catered for in any way and will miss out on 90% of the weekend's festivities................

so don't say u weren't warned!!

Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:29 am

PR91 wrote:
spoke to Carol today....

now that's it's less than a week till "entries" close (Sat 24/9) and knowing how many people have "entered" the nats versus how many have just booked accom and haven't "entered", there's gunna be some very disappointed people when they realise they might have somewhere to stay but aren't catered for in any way and will miss out on 90% of the weekend's festivities................

so don't say u weren't warned!!

Just had a thought Brett, This thread was started for Adelaide and I think is only viewable to the 2009 attendees, unless the list has been updated. Do you know if this has been done?
Otherwise some may not be getting the necessary prompt.

Would it be worth posting a prompt in the 'General Bellett Chat' section?

People should know, but time gets away, and we'd want to give them every chance.
Cheers mate,
Matt.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:44 pm

the list is updated with the current attendees/invitees.
the email went out to everyone on the list and people have booked their accom but not done the rest.....
is weird to say the least!!

Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
SOUND LIKE A DISAPPOINTING REPONSE TO DATE SO FAR??
With 4 weeks to go, it is getting late to register and hopefully meet up with as many as possible, comon Guys and Gals, ring Carol and get everything underway, it is almost too late to be ordiering the Shirts??
Support Carol, this year mostly done on her own with some assistance from the QLD owners!!

SEE YOU AT COONA WITH YOUR MAD HAT!!

Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:24 pm

20 DAYS TO GO!!! But who's counting!! :D

Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:23 am

thanks for reminding me of how little time i have to get things done Dave! :)

Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2