View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
2015 nationals 

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
I will try my bank Rod!
NO Internet banking for us Glenn.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:46 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Yeah Dave, I dont do interweb bank or phone bank or credit card phone shop or....other stuff like that. I reckon there will be a way to pay cash, or mail them a cheque or something. We'll work it out.
Cheers, Matt.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:40 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
gt orphanage wrote:
Invites are sent under bellettnats@outlook.com.au
Merchandise sales are direct with the company that is supplying them. Gricey's sister ;)
yes PR91 that invite is sent.

Hello Greg,
I have tried clicking on the outlook link above, and on my tablet I get an option to send email. I tried but got a non delivery message. (I dont have any other computer at the minute.)
Also, my email address has changed since last year. I will pm it to you.
Gary Carter has no computer, have you sent him a paper invite?

Thanks, Matt.

Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:04 pm

Oh yeah, room is booked. We're in!
Rhys is looking forward to the 1100km+ drive. Excitement!
Cheers, Matt.

Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:10 pm

The boy can chauffeur us all then! Will be sick to death of driving by the end.....

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:04 am

Teditor wrote:
I have tried to contact someone in charge via the Old School Japanese Club without luck.

As most of you would know, I live in Toowoomba now and am heavily involved in Model Trains, I wish to offer the Conventioners the opportunity to attend our Model Railway Clubhouse Museum & Display as part of the schedule.

Also, hope I am not out of line, but there is a photo of me in the Amaroo Park Crash going in Australian Muscle Car, along with, I believe, a plug for the Bellett Convention.

I can also assist with media promotion through my contacts here in Toowoomba and surrounding districts.

I realise the Convention is a closed Invitation thing, but feel that any publicity for the Belletts and derivatives is good publicity.

Please don't hesitate to tell me if I am out of order, but some communication would assist in knowing just what "I" can do to help this important Annual occasion.

Anyone?

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:50 am

Hello again. Any chance of a paper invitation in a letter? This link does not work for me. I would like to check out the merchandise etc. too.
Thanks and cheers, Matt.

Tue May 05, 2015 12:22 pm

Email received with invitation attached, thanks heaps!
Excitement building now, looking forward to seeing everone again. Great people, great time.
Thank youuuuuuuu!
Cheers, Matt.

Thu May 07, 2015 11:38 am

Car(s): Peugeot 206 GTi 180, Ford Fiesta, Bond Equipe 2-Litre GT, Mazda R360 Coupe, Nissan CSP-311 Silvia. PAST: Bellett 1600GT
Anyone from SA making the trip up?

Cheers,
Duane

Fri May 15, 2015 1:52 am

Hi fellow belletter's our nats entries close next week to allow time for us to finalise arrangement's. We have started a nationals email account for mail outs so if you did not receive an invite check your junk mail. Or send us a email at bellettnats@outlook.com and we can add you to the list. Our intention is to forward the password to the next nationals organizer who can then change the password to suit 2016 nats and so on to help simplify organising future nationals.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:22 am

Car(s): 67 Bellett Auto Sedan, 65 Wasp, 73 Chev Luv, 1/2 A Chev Luv, VX Commodore
Sorry cant make this year, BUT plans already underway for Albury 2016!!

Josh

Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:12 am

Finally sent the paperwork and cheque. So here we come, havent missed a Nats yet, and not about to. Yeah, its a bit of a spend, but you 've gotta have a holiday sometime, right? And what better reason?? And I've never been to Toowoomba, so new scenery. And I will get to see old mate Ted again. And today I found out a Crown S I sold has had some performance work, so I'm keen to look him up.

Its family time. Its brother and sister family time. Its Bellett family time.
Its a good time.
Hope to see many of you there
Cheers, Matt.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:23 pm

My payment/nomination will be in by the end of the month, even though I don't have to travel very far, there are still restraints on spending, being old isn't like the old days where I could work to get extra to spend on cars.

Haven't seen any comments regarding Australian Muscle Car, has anyone seen it, I was wrapped to get so many photos in.

Ted.

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:37 am

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
Teditor wrote:
My payment/nomination will be in by the end of the month, even though I don't have to travel very far, there are still restraints on spending, being old isn't like the old days where I could work to get extra to spend on cars.

Haven't seen any comments regarding Australian Muscle Car, has anyone seen it, I was wrapped to get so many photos in.

Ted.

local agency does not have it.....

glenn

Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:24 am
Profile WWW

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
JUST UNDER 8 WEEKS TO GO! :D :D :D :D BUT WHO IS COUNTING!! :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:53 am

Hi All. The 2015 Nationals coming up fast if there is any one that has not received an invitation and would like to come send an email to bellettnets@outlook.com ASAP as we will definitely close appcations by Friday.
Thank you from
Bellett Nationals 2015 team Trish, Liz, Greg, Alan.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:21 am

Hi team,
I posted the cheque a bit over a week ago, hope you got it ok?

Should be fantastic, as always! Haven't missed one yet, not about to! Yeah it costs money, but you gotta spend it on something! And the cars need to be driven, enjoyed and shown. Thats what they're for. ;)

Cheers, Matt.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:19 am

I wish to offer a trip to see the Darling Downs Model Railway Club Inc. Model Railway Museum & Display Centre during the Bellett Nationals Convention.

If you wish to add this to the agenda, we are open every day you will be in Toowoomba from 10am till 4pm, no booking necessary, located in the Toowoomba Showgrounds, Glenvale Road , Toowoomba.

Plenty of parking.

Ted.

Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:50 pm

Thanks Ted, my family will certainly be in for a tour. One of my good mates back at school had his Dad's layout in their garage. The HG premier sat in the drive to make way for it. It took up all the garage, but came apart to be taken to exhabitions. Bob's Dad was the president of their local model railway club, and built a huge shed in the backyard for the club layout. All the members would come around on weekends to work on the layout, and have barbies. I built a layout in my bedroom the size of a single bed. It was my hobby through high school.
Then I got my licence, and a Bellett. New hobby.
Still like trains though.
Cheers, Matt.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:35 pm

Count me in also Ted please!

Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next