View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
REGISTRATION OPEN 2017 NATIONALS 

Car(s): Bellett GTR, Bellett GT Group N, Isuzu Lotus,
Hello Isuzu Enthusiasts
.pdf registration form is attached. If you need the form posted, please ask. If you would like an Excel file so that the calculation is automatic – just ask! If you can’t manage the form, then phone me at home 02 9580 4877 – you will catch me a lot of the time, but 5.30pm-6.30pm weeknights is especially reliable and convenient. I will email or post you a copy of the completed registration.

ALL THE PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE including the TryBooking credit card system. https://www.trybooking.com/RBMZ

I am happy to receive registration forms ahead of payment, but anyone that I have to “chase” for money in October, will win “third prize” – see below.

WHY YOU SHOULD REGISTER:
 There are 100 gorgeous souvenir badges for participants this year. If attendance increases from last year, then only the first 100 registered participants will get badges. No correspondence will be entered into!
 Welcome kits are only supplied to registered participants.
 We are obliged to advise FINAL NUMBERS for the Saturday night function 10 days before the event. Anyone booking after that cannot be guaranteed a seat.
 To minimise the cost of attending Nationals, we are doing much of the other catering ourselves. This means we need accurate numbers so we can buy/cook enough for everyone. And we REALLY don’t want to be collecting cash over the weekend!
 CANCELLATION – we know that sometimes things just don’t go to plan! Full refund of registration & all the meals we cater as long as you let me know by Friday morning of the Nationals EXCEPT the Saturday night function where refund may not be possible after I confirm numbers to the golf club.
 One more incentive: I am personally offering three separate “lucky draws”. First prize will be drawn from the people that register in August; odds should be pretty good there! Second prize will be drawn from everyone (incl the August group) that registers by the end of September. Third prize is awarded to everyone that registers in October - a place on the washing up/clean up roster! Judging by the last minute orders for shirts & caps, I think we’ll fill that roster easily!

We plan to provide sufficient food that you won’t need to buy any meal other than Sunday night dinner. For that meal, you can “cook your own” at the cabins, order takeaway or enjoy a restaurant.

IF YOU DON’T REGISTER, you still have to let us know you’re coming for catering & the following prices apply: Saturday night function $59*, Friday night dinner $30, morning - pay by the piece or $15 for full menu, Sunday brunch $20. Monday breakfast $5 and $12 for SUBway lunch. There’s a separate form available, and a separate credit card link https://www.trybooking.com/RFUG

If you just turn up at Mudgee without letting us know you may be coming, you might have to wait and be served last. Please don’t be THAT person! *Attendance at the Saturday night function would be entirely at the discretion of the function centre for bookings received after the deadline.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at Mudgee.
Julie

PROGRAM FOR THE WEEKEND - PLENTY OF TIME AND OPPORTUNITY TO GET AROUND AND TALK TO EVERYONE!

Friday afternoon from about 3pm – meet & greet at the Big4 (afternoon tea/pre dinner snacks); pick up Welcome Bags. Dinner from 7pm – Roast beef meal with dessert.

Saturday – Show n Shine at the old Mudgee Railway Station – all cars in place by 9.30. Food served continuously until about 1pm.

Saturday afternoon “free”. Saturday night celebration at Mudgee Golf Club with live entertainer, our own bar (drinks at club prices), 60s theme (dress up), free transport to/from your Mudgee accommodation if required.

Sunday – relaxed start - brunch – the full “big breakfast” with all the trimmings at the Big4 available until we leave on a scenic drive via Hill End at about 11am or so.

Monday – early(ish) light breakfast at Big4 before leaving for Bathurst – a reasonably long drive, with “comfort stops” on the way. Tour the track & join in photos at Mt Panorama. SUBway lunch at McPhillamy Park. Visit museum at Mt Panorama or other sightseeing or head for home. We know that many are staying on a bit longer at Mudgee, so there’s bound to be a further gathering somewhere on Monday night.

Attachments:
File comment: 2017 Nationals Registration Form
Nationals Registration 2017.pdf [106.19 KiB]
Downloaded 718 times
Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:48 am
Profile WWW

Car(s): 3x1965 PR20(Donkey, Jenny n Bundy) 1 1969 PR20(Percy) 2 1968 PR20(Eugine n GT Donor) 1 1968 PR91 GT, 1 1965 Wasp
I was one of the last minute merchandise purchasers :lol: so I thought I'd jump straight onto the registration pronto, quick smart, lickerty split but it seems the Trybooking thingy-ma-bob page won't open until the 1st of August....... awe nuts - looks like I'll just have to go into the third draw then :mrgreen:

Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:34 am
Profile YIM WWW

Car(s): 3x1965 PR20(Donkey, Jenny n Bundy) 1 1969 PR20(Percy) 2 1968 PR20(Eugine n GT Donor) 1 1968 PR91 GT, 1 1965 Wasp
Done and paid :P
See y'all in Mudgee........ if not at Albury en-route 8-)

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:29 am
Profile YIM WWW

Car(s): '70 PR91,'69 PR20 x 2,'66 PR20,'65? KR20's x 2,'66 ? PR90,2012 d22 STR Navarra.
I'm in with brother Joe.

See you there.

Dave.

Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]