View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Only 20 more souvenir 2017 Nationals left! 

Car(s): Bellett GTR, Bellett GT Group N, Isuzu Lotus,
Hello Isuzu Enthusiasts
Big4 Accommodation – we have been offered a cabin – let me know immediately if you would like it.

I promised to let you know when there were only 20 souvenir Mudgee Nationals badges left.
This is it.

Badges can only be supplied to the next 20 people (including registered children) that REGISTER.

Most car club events are quite casual and don't require you to book beforehand.
THIS ISN'T ONE OF THEM!

Our group is much too big to leave catering to chance. There is no restaurant, café or shop at the Big4, so if you don't want to spend your valuable Nationals time standing in a queue somewhere other than with the group, then you need to register and pay by 4 October – actually, by the end of September unless you're keen to join the clean-up roster! 4 October is just the absolute and final deadline.

If you are coming to Mudgee but still haven't registered…. Please do so now.

Use the form attached. Or use your credit card & book via www.trybooking.com/RFUG
Failing any of that please please CALL me 02 9580 4877 – I have the forms next to the landline, ready to fill in for you and then I will email or SMS a copy back to you to arrange payment.

Lucky draw prize for registrations completed before the end of September will be Isuzu propelling pencil in original origami wrapping and decorative fan, also in original origami wrapping.

Do you have information you would like us to include in the “welcome” pack?

Have you considered putting up your hand to organise the 2018 Nationals?
Kind regards
Julie

Reminders:
• SATURDAY evening function is 60s theme: dress in 60s fashion or as a 60s celebrity
• FOLDING CHAIR is essential for: Friday evening meal & Sunday breakfast. It will also make Saturday car show more comfortable. If you have a folding table that fits in your car then please bring it as there won’t be enough tables at the Big 4 for everyone.
• DRINKS - Water, Tea, Coffee, Hot choc only will be supplied. Drinks at bar prices on Saturday night, but otherwise it's BYO drinks.
• and if everyone brings an umbrella then that should guarantee good weather!

Kind regards, Julie Amos, David Maurice & 2017 Nationals Committee

P.S. Snail-mail needs to be in the post by TOMORROW - 20 September. The days of delivery in a couple of days are long gone! If you are using snail mail, please let me know with a short email or SMS so I can let you know if it doesn’t arrive in time. Much better to save the postage and use phone registration and deposit your payment straight into the account online or at a Commonwealth Bank branch.

Attachments:
2017 Nationals registration.pdf [106.45 KiB]
Downloaded 812 times
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:47 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]