View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Cowra 2019 Nationals Info 

Car(s): not enough!
:) :lol: :mrgreen:
DATES: 4th to 7th OCTOBER 2019
EMAIL: bellettnats@gmail.com
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/BellettIsuzuNa ... 2019Cowra/
COWRA NSW

Attachments:
we need your email address!.png
we need your email address!.png [ 118.48 KiB | Viewed 22880 times ]
natsposter19.png
natsposter19.png [ 156.26 KiB | Viewed 22880 times ]

Mon May 20, 2019 10:03 am
Profile YIM WWW

Planning is underway, dinner and dinner theme is being sorted, runs being tested, ideas being thrown around,
clothes/logos being designed, welcome bags getting organised,
there is ssssooooooo many things to do!
Oh and the trophies....welllll.
Updates coming soon...do you have any questions?....do you have any suggestions?
Most important is that you have marked the date on your calendar and booked your accommodation!
Look at this photo....he is organising the Nationals this year.....
what could go wrong? lol hehehheheheheheheh
Go Mattyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Question! Ahh, it's all pretty easy. Just invite everyone you can think of, tell them where it's at and rock up and join in.
Think of someplace to drive, wander up to some food joints and lounge around talking about Isuzus. Sounds pretty cruisy.
Ok, I booked the club for a dinner, so that's good. And I bought a couple of power tools from Aldi the other day, and I've got a few bits of wood laying around, so I reckon I can knock up a few trophies to save money on buying plastic ones.
Just about sorted! :D

Might be a good thing Aunty Monn is sorting some of the details. ;)
Excitement ramping!
Cheers, Matt.

Attachments:
19008_356786657756971_476685652_n.jpg
19008_356786657756971_476685652_n.jpg [ 51.76 KiB | Viewed 22877 times ]

Last edited by bembokabellettbloke on Wed May 22, 2019 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 20, 2019 10:10 am
Profile YIM WWW

Have you booked your accommodation?

Our first pick of motel is COMPLETELY BOOKED OUT!
WE HAVE THE WHOLE MOTEL

It is a long weekend and NSW school holidays ....dont leave booking till too late.

CONTACT MATTY FOR MORE INFO
belletnats@gmail.com

Last edited by bembokabellettbloke on Thu May 23, 2019 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon May 20, 2019 10:40 am
Profile YIM WWW

Yes, I'm happy to announce that the 2019 Bellett - Isuzu Nationals will be held in Cowra, NSW, on October 4th to 7th. Thats Friday to Monday inclusive. We are planning a Friday run, Saturday show n shine and dinner, Sunday run and Monday run. We have a group booking of a whole motel which has a good amount of parking room for tow cars and trailers, but not a huge number of rooms, so advice is to book quickly. This is the budget place as we are trying to keep costs down. There are many other accommodation options if and when it fills.

All Isuzu enthusiasts will be welcome to attend. We would like to assemble as many Isuzus as possible, whether they be Bellett, Florian, Wasp, 117Coupe, Elf, Gemini, Jackaroo, Rodeo, Piazza, even moderns like D-Max and MU-X. Got a Mysterious Utility or Vehicross, bring that too! If you are an Isuzu enthusiast, then we have something in common.

For insurance reasons this is an invitation event as in previous years, but all you need for an invitation is message me at bellettnats@gmail.com or click the PM or email button at the bottom of this frame, or phone me on 0488 040702.

Not all details are organised yet, but once on the mailing list you will get updates as we discover good opportunities. The thing to do now is get the accommodation booked, as it is the long weekend. You can attend any or all days. We will be there from Thursday night to Tuesday morning as its the School holidays in NSW.

For more info, contact me as above.
Am I excited? Whaddya reckon??
:D Matt.

Tue May 21, 2019 4:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

Registration papers will be out in the next few weeks...........

HAVE YOU BOOKED ACCOMMODATION?

We are getting very excited :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

Attachments:
50 florian.PNG
50 florian.PNG [ 491.38 KiB | Viewed 22817 times ]

Fri May 24, 2019 7:33 am
Profile YIM WWW

IMPORTANT:
BOOK ACCOMMODATION NOW.
I've just checked and most places only have one and two rooms available!!!!!

Sat May 25, 2019 12:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW

We have been very busy all June long weekend organising the Cowra Bellett Nationals 2019.
Registration forms are due very soon, just getting final touches now.
Matthew loves GREEN so this year's colours are GREEN!
This year merchandise will include a polo shirt, short sleeve shirt, smart jacket, cap, bucket hat and a travel bag.
All optional...of course. :D

Attachments:
bag.PNG
bag.PNG [ 229.21 KiB | Viewed 22581 times ]
charger jacket.PNG
charger jacket.PNG [ 365.22 KiB | Viewed 22581 times ]

Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:38 am
Profile YIM WWW

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Hello all.
As Monn and Gary have said, it was a great weekend test driving the runs, working out times and sampling eateries. I believe we have settled on some nice runs with interesting scenery and points of interest, some good value and delicious food purveyors, and a top location to display our cars for the show and shine. There will be some other assembly places for good photo opportunities too.

We will have a Friday run taking in some nice scenery and small towns with good eating places and perhaps a winery. Friday evening will be our official welcome get together at the Civic Motor Inn, regardless of where you are staying.

Saturday will be the show and shine day with an opportunity to visit the famous and beautiful Japanese gardens. Cowra has a lot of Japanese connections being the place where a large P.O.W. camp during WW2, from which a breakout occured. The history of this tragic infamous event is nicely described in a short presentation at the Tourist Info centre. These days there are many cultural linkages to Japan. The lunch will be provided by local car people at a venue that all be ok even in wet weather. Our presentation dinner will be at the club that evening.

Sunday we will have a run to Boorowa to see the running of the sheep at Woolfest, our local yearly festival. There will be the opportunity to convoy our cars in the street parade that follows. There are many market stalls and a good variety of food sellers for lunch, Arvo tea, etc. Once back at Cowra there will be the opportunity of going to a smokehouse for dinner. (We sampled this place on the weekend and it was really great.)

There will also be a Run on Monday which will incorporate an opportunity to visit a motor museum, which has some unique and interesting vehicles, and pass through some small towns where we can have morning and afternoon tea stops.

For those with ample time, we will be heading home to Rye Park on Tuesday and all who wish to will be welcome to come back here and have a look through my sheds and at the "restorables".

You can, of course, participate in as many or few of these activities as you choose or as time allows. (We are booked from Thursday to Monday nights inclusive.)

Through all of this we will be encouraging you all to spread about to different local businesses to do your spending. This is because our area has been through the most severe drought in most peoples' memories, and it's not just farmers that suffer in droughts. With less disposable income, spending is trimmed and businesses suffer too. You can rest assured that every dollar you spend is a form of drought relief. We are negotiating the best deals we can on the "must do's" to try to facilitate this.

We hope you will be able to join us in some way. The Bellett - Isuzu Nationals is one of my most looked forward to events of the year. I really do view friends who come as family. We have a common passion.

More details and rego forms soon.
Cheers, Matt. :D

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:27 pm

Car(s): 3x1965 PR20(Donkey, Jenny n Bundy) 1 1969 PR20(Percy) 2 1968 PR20(Eugine n GT Donor) 1 1968 PR91 GT, 1 1965 Wasp
I'm getting so excited I can barely contain myself :mrgreen:
I still don't have a running car yet (Donkey is still off the road after cooking his engine big time :( ) but rest assured I will be there in something old school Isuzu...... most likely a Wasp...... but which one is yet to be determined :?:

Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:58 am
Profile YIM WWW

:D :) 8-) :lol: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :geek: :roll: :D

Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Best news Stickman, always great to see another Wasp! Shame about Donkey's motor, but you will fix it, no doubt. It will be a bit strange to have no Donkey there, but a change may be fun. A long drive in a Wasp though, but I know you love a long drive!
Looking forward!
Cheers, Matt.

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:39 pm

Car(s): 3x1965 PR20(Donkey, Jenny n Bundy) 1 1969 PR20(Percy) 2 1968 PR20(Eugine n GT Donor) 1 1968 PR91 GT, 1 1965 Wasp
Farmer wrote:
A long drive in a Wasp though, but I know you love a long drive!

YES IT WILL, and YES I DO
.....and I will be taking the scenic route as always :P

Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:26 am
Profile YIM WWW

Happpyyyy Weekend Everyone......
OK Registration forms and Order Merchandise forms are just about ready to come out.
They have been done separately and you may like to stagger your payments then also eg: one payment for rego and one payment for merchandise.
We are very excited and hope you are too!
If you know anyone that does not have social media or computer access please let them know about the Bellett Isuzu Nationals in Cowra 2019.
If you have any questions or need more info please message us anytime.

Attachments:
65307079_692585187879802_5999868076114313216_n.jpg
65307079_692585187879802_5999868076114313216_n.jpg [ 461.94 KiB | Viewed 22277 times ]

Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Just in case you missed it on another thread, just one more week to register for Nationals 2019.
Please get into it by September 6th. And get that great merchandise ordered too, so we can have it made.
Fantastic!
Any problems call me on 0488040702.
:D Matt.

Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:06 pm

Now, in case you have not registered for the Nationals because of a lack of accommodation, there's good news for you!
We have had a few cancellations of rooms at the Civic. So ring Noelene or Lauren on 02 6341 1753, or email them at civicmotorinn@bigpond.com.au.
Rooms are $95 per night for 1 night or 5, regardless of how many people.(2 bed and 3 bed rooms.)

There you go, one Less reason not to come!
You will have a good weekend.

And then like, register, cause we want to know you're coming. ;)

Thanks and cheers, Matt.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:11 am

Won't be there Matty.....
Thank the assholes at the ATO for doing over small business while the big wigs get away with murder.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:17 pm

Sorry to hear that mate, you will be missed. It is a long trip and money to tight for plenty of people, so ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
I'll have a shandy for you mate.
See you next year!
Cheers, Matt.

Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:59 pm

Well friends, if you haven't registered yet, this is what you call last minute!
Do it! Do it now!

We have had a good roll up, and so will have a great long weekend. I'm excited to see everyone in places familiar to me, and to get some great local pics filled with Isuzus.
There is still time to be part of it, but merchandise orders close tonight. This is to have time for things to be made up.
If you need to come along, I understand that. Just ring me on 0488 040702 as soon as you can.

By the way, to those that had to cancel and release their rooms, it's all good. Those rooms have been filled by other Isuzu fans.
It's only around a year to the 2020 Nationals, and I believe we will be able to make an announcement about that at the Presentation Dinner.
Thank you all.
Cheers, Matt.

Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:36 am

Hmmm, looks like a meeting place. This is where our runs will start from each day.
Attachment:
IMG_20190827_171538.jpg
IMG_20190827_171538.jpg [ 1.17 MiB | Viewed 20729 times ]

A spacious carpark that has been empty everytime I've been there.

I've enjoyed doing a few reccys!
Cheers, Matt.

Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next