View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Im Ant / Antus / Anthony 
Site Admin

Car(s): Gemini TX Coupe G200W Delco EFI, Gemini TX sedan (SR20DET, track car), Dato 1200 Ute, Subaru Blitzen Wagon (4th gen)
Howdy,

Im Ant, sometimes Antus, and a mate of Dave / Ross (2ldohc).

I got in to gemini's back in the day with Dave & Ross, but have not so far picked up a Bellett, and until I have some more under cover parking space am not likely to. I have 3 geminis, although one is sold pending payment.

The keepers are the 2L twin cam which is intended to be road legal and original as possible with the exception of the engine, or any other mechanical upgrades I can do while keeping the original look from the outside, and the other has a worked to the max nissan SR20 with a massive garrett turbo, and Commodore slotted/vented/drilled brakes on the front and VN commodore disks and shortened axels on the back making it now commodore stud pattern. Its a track only car, and I hope to get out to the track with it in the near future. My Cams racing license should be in the post by now!

Other interests are computers, and unix/linux, and im a programmer by trade developing phone software that also runs on linux and is used in several countries and for numerous applications. After talking to Ross and Dave about a Bellett web site and/or forums I built this place on phpBB3, and created the Bellett badge logo and merged it in to a publicly available theme that seemed suitable. Dave and Ross also help with the management of the place, and its running on a mates server that lives where hosting is cheap over in the states.

The road trip and the 08 Nationals were a lot of fun, and i'll be at the 09 nationals with my road gemini as it will be entered in the bay to birdwood. It'll be interesting to see if any Bellett GTs can keep up! hehe, just stirring. :lol: pre 1980 Isuzu=good to me.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:58 am
Profile ICQ WWW

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Gday, Antus.A big thanks for setting up the forum. Its so easy to get around - I'm a total computer novice but I can work it. Its good to know people who know whats what. I'm pushing 50 and my early memories of Belletts are of riding in the back seat of brother Gary's new '67 sedan and brother Dennis's '66 & 1/2 when I was 8, so I'm loving reading all these posts.
Thanks heaps,Matt (farmer).

Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]