View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Hi im Karen or kazzmax 

Car(s): New owner of "Violent Crumble" 67-68 Bellett
Hey just joined i think this forum is great i have enjoyed checking out everyones Belletts

When i first learned to drive many moons ago i had a 3 speed auto cant remember what year etc but i loved that car and after seeing the handful at Hanging Rock last year I decided i had to have another.
I have a 66 Deluxe Bellett bought from the original owners and driven till the motor stopped a few years ago even have the original manual and service book.
I bought it off ebay last year to restore..
Unfortunately its not looking very deluxe at the moment .. still a work in progress just have to get started lol!
Did try to up load a pic but the file was too big so maybe later..

Would really love a GT they all seem to be in Queensland! Dont have the money to transport as well as buy. If anyone knows of a cheap way let me know!

Anyways must be off
Karen

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:50 am

gday karen, and welcome.

good to see another vic on here, and especially good to see more lady's getting into the bellett world!!
we were in the group that went to hanging rock last year ('08). we, that is my wife and myself, had the white GT and the green Wasp there. did you come over and say 'hello', or did we miss you??

anyway, have fun on here. we're a likeable bunch!!
brett.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:37 am

Car(s): not enough!
Hello Karen and Welcome

Lovvvveeeeeeeee the colour of your new car!

congratulations... :D

Monnica

Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:34 am
Profile YIM WWW

Car(s): New owner of "Violent Crumble" 67-68 Bellett
Hi Brett yes i did see your cars last year and it was after that i got the deluxe got in touch with Glenn and it just happened to be on ebay.. dont think i talked to anyone sorry..I will look forward to other events to meet..
I have now decided that the deluxe should be used for spare parts.. for VC
I was disappointed not to see anyone this year did anyone go? or was it called off because of the fires..

Hi thanks Monnica I LOVE the color too it looks so cool... needs a little bit of work but cant wait to get it on the road and driving it will certainly be noticed!

Question: I am a member of the Bellett car club is there such thing as club rego like with some others or are we too small?

Thanks
Karen

Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Hi again.
None of us could go, as most of us seemed to be pre-booked. Personally, we were right at the edge of the fire zone, and Saturday afternoon and night was a case of embers, ash, burnt bits of tree/s, etc., as we had the fires about 2km to the north and less than a km to the south, so Hanging Rock was the last thing I thought of!!

The club is authorised by Vicroads for the club permit scheme. My GT is done with the club.
The scheme is a good one for keeping your costs down on a car that is rarely used, but actually getting a car involved is more than just having a car that's old enough. By that, I mean that modified cars aren't allowed with some clubs but are with others, and each club has it's own guidelines for what's right or wrong, so defining whether any car is allowed goes on a case by case review.

As the subject can be complicated, I've sent you a PM with my details, so give me a call and I'll be glad to help you out.

Cheers.
Brett.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]