View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Anyone know the history of this sedan, QLD based i think 

Car(s): Roman Red 1965 Sedan, Mint 67 Sedan Auto, 1967 GT , 1.5x 1967 sedans, 1968 Deluxe Sedan, 1965 Wasp Ute (Resto project)
is this car still in a garage somewhere? was for sale in 2004

Attachment:
bellett green.jpg
bellett green.jpg [ 573.49 KiB | Viewed 8108 times ]

OZ

Thu May 15, 2014 10:35 am

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
this car I spent hours trying to find went to the previous owner that is the photo in his front yard hr had another one apparently a deluxe he is a rally driver and got the bellets with intention to rally ...he hen changed his plans went for Levin based corollas had 4 off them at his house ..he didn't have the buyers name they came back twice with a trailer and took the cars apparently they lived southside whatever that meant he gave me a mudmap where they went it was in the greenbank area I then spent on many occasions door knocking for the cars too no avail even put an add on local paper and web page sites .....he really didn't care but in saying that he gave me which I still have a mint coloured 66 model brochure I have a documentation on my search but it ended up fruitless ..shame this one apparently was mint ....sorry bout that ..cheers davo

Thu May 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
oh sorry how did I find the address of the car I think it was on the add when they were for sale or maybe I rang the number on the wall over the road ..the guys name was who was selling is rod 07.38627363 good luck

Thu May 15, 2014 8:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]