View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Wish Lists. 

REFRESH 2011 coona
I will be bringing a dash pad early model (farmer)
A column shift set up (Dave sa)
tear drop tail lights and fj holden manual (Gricey)

Wanted generator for warwick :D please

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:56 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Thanks for remembering Greg. :D
I'm sorry that I don't have any Wasp Gennies, I'll ask Gary. Anything else on your list?

I'll be bringing a pair of GT window frames for Gladstone Dave's Convertable.

What's on your list? Ya never know, I might have one! ;) Barter works!

Now, what's on mine :?: Hmmmm........

Cheers, Matt.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:23 am

greg u better contact dave mate....
he won't be at coona.
cheers.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Thanks pr91 i thought that was the case. btw farmer do you have a early dash pad you can swap :?: You can have our gooder 1 as promised. I need 1 to send to be reconditioned as a base ugly will be fine :D . as we will put a new one in warwick.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Car(s): 1964 GT Isuzu Bellett
Here goes. My first wish IS to be at Coona, as with a few other SA'ers I wont be making the trip again. So the next wish is to be formally remembered by all you guys when your havin' a hoot of a time. In particular to Matt who made a fuel pump appear through the mail when I was stuck for parts, and Greg for giving much time and advice to me over phone conversations when I needed it.

Rod, I have also a good condition GT badge, and some other badges. The only bits I have as spares. I donated them at a group lunch last year, to be kept for future moulding of others as required. They were presented in a box made up of collages of just about everyones Isuzus, quite an art piece. There are photos of this around somewhere. They were handed to Dave and Ross for safe keeping. However, If the GT badge can be located, can someone heading to Coona take it up there as I'de like to donate it to you, Rod, as a rememberance of our collective Isuzu spirit, and a gesture for not being there in person.

Last on the wish list, like RobSA, is a pair of original GT mirrors, as the after market "Madonnas" I have on the Blue Beast just don't have the same functionality and style.

Sadly not in Coona this year, B.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:39 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Yeah Greg, I certainly have a couple of "uglies". I'll get one out & bring it along. Did you still have a spare column shift gearknob? If not I can probably find something else that will fit. (Don't mean to sound greedy)

B mate, it's a given that you will be there in spirit. I reckon there will be a toast to absent friends.
I'll keep a watch for mirrors, no doubt there are some somewhere!
Hopefully you will be able to make the 2012 Nats.
Cheers, Matt.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Car(s): Peugeot 206 GTi 180, Ford Fiesta, Bond Equipe 2-Litre GT, Mazda R360 Coupe, Nissan CSP-311 Silvia. PAST: Bellett 1600GT
When's Coona? Excuse my ignorance.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Car(s): PR95 PR20 WASP SWB NH Pajero Superchrged NT Pajero BF SR6 Falcon
22/23/24 October, See you there :D

Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Car(s): Peugeot 206 GTi 180, Ford Fiesta, Bond Equipe 2-Litre GT, Mazda R360 Coupe, Nissan CSP-311 Silvia. PAST: Bellett 1600GT
I wish...I may have some other wishes though!

Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Car(s): 65 and 66 sedan
Farmer are you still chasing the early steering wheel?? I'm sure I have a couple hanging around. If so I will get PR91 to run it up to Coona for you.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:19 pm

65bellett wrote:
Farmer are you still chasing the early steering wheel?? I'm sure I have a couple hanging around. If so I will get PR91 to run it up to Coona for you.

and i'll look after u with freight costs, coz i'm such a top bloke... :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:25 am

Car(s): 2 GT Belletts bellett sedan . Florian.gt project.fj Holden. Gemini.lc gtr.datsun240 z
Brett . Think I might have 1 or 2 express wagons in amongst my junk . I will have a look what colour would you like gricey .

Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:12 am

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
I have a wish list Gents, I am after a good fuel tank for a GT currently under restoration. I have located about 5, each one is rusted out and full of pin holes too large to patch. Most of them as soon as you start to clean them up, holes start to appear.
I will be at Coona if anyone can assist???
Preferably a freebee, but if you want dollars, PM me please with the price?
Dave M.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:34 am

Hi Gav,
Thanks for thinking of me. The wheel was for Black Betty, so now it's Grant that will need one, but he reckoned Brett might have one!
However, the Wasp one isn't real good, so if you're sure you won't need it, I could put it to use. (The Wasp should be my next project!) And thanks Brett, Looks like you'll get a second beer! ;)

Does "send it with PR90" mean you're not coming up?? That will be a shame!

Dave, I have a couple of tanks here that are 'out-of-the-car'. I check them, but even though we have the HUGE Florian boot, it might be a bit of a squeeze. Depending how soon you'll need it, I'll work some way of getting it to you. Good to have something to swap for the Florian bits! :D

Quote:
for a GT currently under restoration.

Now, you know you're gunna have to tell more!! :?:

Now Gricey, a COUPLE of Expresses? Though I wouldn't be surprised what you might turn up, a couple? I reckon you could hold an auction. There would be a scramble! :lol:

Cheers friends, Matt.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:27 am

Car(s): 65 and 66 sedan
Matt I have a steering wheel in the back of my car with your name on it!

Unfornately I wont be making it to Coona this year, but my new Gt and I will be there with bells on next year!

Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2