View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Wanted, original Bellette 

Hi All.

I had a Bellette sedan many years ago. Should never have sold it as was fantastic. I don't know what year it was but looked very similar to the one in the pic below. I was able to crank start it if that was unique to a year or model.

I am looking for a good original manual car probably not the GT because of $. Happy to do some mechanicals, body work ( not too much rust) and interior but not full restoration. Up to June 66 if possible. I am in Toowoomba and can travel the east coast for the right car.

Last edited by munno on Sun May 29, 2011 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 29, 2011 2:46 am

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
welcome 2nd new forum memeber today ..a 66 teardeop changed hands but a few weeks ago the orphanage pulled a wasp out of warwick they are about keep searching and keep on the forum cheers davo

Sun May 29, 2011 3:04 am

Car(s): Bellett GT, Bellett Sedan, Prince Skyline GT, Porsche tractor, Lanz Bulldog, 996 Carrera 4,Prince Miler,
Welcome.
Check E-Bay current listing #190536296526
Teardrop tail light model ,the model with a crank handle (up to June 1966 ) is pretty scarce - particularly unmolested. July 1966 and on model , is much more common and easier to find but even then takes a bit of searching. This Forum has cars come up for sale from time to time.
All the best and keep searching !
Kerry

Sun May 29, 2011 3:30 am

Car(s): 1965 Wasp, 1966 Bellett, 1967 Bellett, 1969 Florian, 1973 Bellett GTR, 1976 Buick Opel by Isuzu, 1978 Gemini van
Hi Munno,

Thanks for your patience; I hadn't cleared any new members for about a week and went thru to delete them all (about 95% are spam bots trying to get in) and hopefully spotted the genuine enthusiasts trying to join.

Looks like I was successful!

Welcome on board and good luck with your hunt' as KJB said above, they are still out there and pop up outside of the forum on eBay or Carsales from time to time. Just got to keep hunting!

Cheers,

Dave

https://www.facebook.com/garageofawesome

Street Machine! Unique Cars! Awesome!

Sun May 29, 2011 5:18 am
Profile WWW

If you were in towoomba late 80's you may of known of a couple of gt's there? 1 is alive and well the other was sold and written off in nsw in the 90's.

Sun May 29, 2011 7:52 am

Thanks for not deleting my application I am very pleased to be here. It is nice to know I am not the only one who thinks they are great cars.

I have updated my original post thanks to the crank start information from KJB.

Sun May 29, 2011 11:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]