View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
WANTED - Bellett Door Latches! 

Car(s): 1968 Bellett GT
hi all im urgently chasing a pair of the door latches this includes the small roller cog part that latches onto the body of the car and the linkages to go with. I dont need the part that goes from the internal door handle to the roller cog just the whole roller cog and the linkages. Pulled mine from the old doors yesterday to find they have been hacked and chopped and welded to suit some dodgy door handles, and wont work with the original handles i have. have cash waiting!

thanks guys

Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
how much cash ?????? i have 8 spare doors ..just in case ....in case of what dave? are left and right the same ? i will pull them of and parcel them off to you with the other bits i have aside silly question the gt doors are longer are the arms inside longer as well if they have been hacked do you need the arms ? cheers davo

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:51 pm

The roller latch that sits inside the door with the latch part out is the same as sedan if this is the part you are after :?: but if you want the flat rod that goes from the handle to the latch they are longer.
Waldo i am sure i can help you here if this is what you are after.
1 billion dollars :mrgreen: :lol: if you confirm this is what you want i will have a look we have spare rusty doors here,they are in a caged trailer behind the shed where we cant get the mower into. Are you scared of snakes ;) :D.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:07 pm

Im just after the roller latch that sticks out the end of the door, dont need the long arm that goes to the internal door handle but need the arms that go up to the external door handle and lock. BULLIT if you send me all this stuff u must send me your bank details and ill transfer you some cash because im raiding your stash of everything!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:02 am

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
mate had 2 music jobs today had a quick look will get it organized early this week theres a locking clip which is hard to reach but i will get it bare with me will have the bits to you asap ..hows your boot catch the thing that goes uop and down and some had a locking device on them ? just wondered i have 5 of these ... cheers davo

Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:11 am

Sweet yeah my boot catch works 100% as i recall thanks mate

Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]