View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Fuel filter casing and glass assembly 67 Bellett 

Car(s): Isuzu Bellett sedan 1967
Need original fuel filter housing with glass and mount to chassis with inlet and outlet piping. Anyone help :?:

Marvo

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:21 am

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
mate most of the bits are pretty easy you have a great guy out at penrith who without too much posting round the country side hed have these bits his name is rod he is member number 257 under 50 bells bellett if you get stuck i have most the bits spare and if not rod ...farmer (matt) see how you go the wheel trim i had a deep set like that 2 yrs ago ...i think i threw em cause i put on mags sorry davo mags are easy to get 4 stud for bellett makes em handle better

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:28 am

Car(s): 2x 1964/5 ' Teardrops' & 1967 Bellett &too many Valiants
Hi Marvo,I have one of the fuel filter housings.The clear casing is actually hard plastic (yellowed with age ) not glass.Not sure about the bracket for it- will have to check through my stash of bits.
Also as Davo pointed out on the pics of your car,if you don't have one of the alloy 'Bellett' trims for the boot ,I have one spare.
Can't help you with good bumpers,everyone is after a good one :D
I got heaps of '67 bits from a guy in Sydney recently if you need anything,
cheers,
Rod.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:04 am

Car(s): Isuzu Bellett sedan 1967
Hi Rod
Thanks for the reply. I'd appreciate getting my hands on the fuel filter so how do I contact you? I see you are in Penrith. My mobile below.
I have the aluminium Bellett boot trim thanks and just fitted it last weekend after a tussle with 3 broken screws that were stuck in the threads :!:
Understand the bumper situation was poor chrome from day 1 :!: Mine will have to do for now.
I'm pretty right with most other bits for the 67 but it's good to know you have spares.

Many thanks 8-)
Mark
ph 0438 478 000

Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]