View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Anyone have a driveable one 4 sale? 

Car(s): Volvo 960 Wagon
Hey everyone. New to the Bellett scene (another new SA guy). I want one! has anybody out there got a driveable one for sale? Just missed out on one here in Adelaide and I'm shattered.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:37 am

Car(s): '65 Wasp w/Florian G161, '66 Hillman Super Minx Wagon(now under daughter's ownership), F350 Super Duty, Jayco Caravan
Hi, might have one sedan here in Qld for sale. VG mechanical condition with GT (1600) engine. Auto tranny - one of the last if not the only auto in existance. Engine uses nor leaks any oil. Just re-kitted all the ball joints, steering rack boots. Reupholstered the seats and ready to put back in car. New carpet purchased and ready to fit. Have GT centre dash panel with gauges ready to fit. No rust in car - floors solid, sill solid, wheel wells all solid - no sign of rust in body. Car is red with black interior. Paint not bad but can use a respray. All rubbers - windows and doors VG condition. Door panels exc cond. She is close to being registered but finances might force me to sell her. If int'd request pics and I will send to your email address.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:06 am

Car(s): Bellett GT,
Hi BrisBellett Would nt mind seein some pic s and a price live just down the road cheers Gerry

Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]