View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Twin cam inlet manifolds 
I want to buy a set of inlet manifolds for the G200w twin cam motor. New, old or replica doesn't matter. Anyone?

Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:02 pm

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
Gunna wrote:
I want to buy a set of inlet manifolds for the G200w twin cam motor. New, old or replica doesn't matter. Anyone?

Maybe what type though Dean? Webers, SU's ? anything?

I have no idea if this might work but in the spare Sport, there is a inlet manifold on the floor.... maybe can be modded.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Glenn wrote:
Gunna wrote:

Maybe what type though Dean? Webers, SU's ? anything?

I have no idea if this might work but in the spare Sport, there is a inlet manifold on the floor.... maybe can be modded.

The plan is to trial the replica webers which are sold on fleabay but I need a set of manifolds to suit.

Thx Glenn, I'll dig around the SS (Spare Sport) when I finally get it off the trailer onto hard ground.

Also, Peter A found a single carby and manifold to suit the 1800 motor, so I have that option to leave in the motor in the SS.

D

Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:05 pm

I will see what I can do. I had a mould made of them a few years back the old bloke that did them was not well for a while. I promised Gricey I would get a set made and he reminded me on the weekend. I will see if he is up for a few sets both my twin cams are running these manifolds.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:25 pm
Thx Mr. GT

I'll be after 5 sets if it goes ahead. 2 for me, 2 for a friend and a spare if Wendy goes ahead we her project.

D

Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:35 pm

Car(s): 1978 TD Gemini - 1976 TX Gemini
Did this end up going ahead? Im after a set too. Soft-mount versions are available ex-yahoo japan but arent really suitable for what i need.

N-

Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]