View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
handbrake dustcover also horn buttons 

Car(s): 67 BELLETT SEDAN. 66 AUTO SEDAN PARTS CAR.HAD GT NOW AT ORPHANAGE
here i am again thanks for your help bellett65 ,orphanage ,i am now looking for a handbrake dust cover mine is pretty shot ,(ripped) anyone got a good one on one of your spare cars wrecks that is ,I have emailed england re making new horn buttons for gt and sedan it appears they can do it anyone interested in one ?. i will get a price asap regards dave

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:03 pm

Car(s): 1965 Wasp, 1966 Bellett, 1967 Bellett, 1969 Florian, 1973 Bellett GTR, 1976 Buick Opel by Isuzu, 1978 Gemini van
Hi Dave,

The horn buttons for the sedans - will they be white (early model) or red (1966.5 model) or both?

I'd be interested in four total:

x1 gt
x2 white sedan
x1 red sedan

Perhaps a couple of spares if the price is right.

All mine are pretty shot! Just as long as they're going to be minta original-style!

Cheers,

Dave

https://www.facebook.com/garageofawesome

Street Machine! Unique Cars! Awesome!

Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:06 am
Profile WWW

hi dave the company is in uk and ihave emailed him and he assures me he can make anything up he needs photos and measurements to duplicate i guess we could send some regd mail assuring they return have a look at his site on ebay under carparts . isuzu. item number 330326842426 they have a gearstick knob . heaps of other stuff . he sent his email it is wait for its in code.......echo romeo lima yankee at bravo tango india november tango echo romeo november echo tango dot charlie oscar mike ..its like this you cant give away answers on ebay replies thats what he sent me ...does it make sense .im a muso say no more see how you go regards dave

Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:33 am

Car(s): '65 Wasp w/Florian G161, '66 Hillman Super Minx Wagon(now under daughter's ownership), F350 Super Duty, Jayco Caravan
Ebay 'censorship': Ebay censors any email addresses or contact numbers from correspondence originating from any listing. One has to disguise it. I simply use the word "at" in place of @ and use the letter "O" in place of a zero in a phone number. Go figger ebay.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:00 am

this is the company i got my wooden gear knob for my GT from. they actually designed it for me. the one on ebay is the same as it. they are true old car enthusiasts, and good people.
as was written earlier, if you can supply the details, they can make it.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:19 am

hi i have contacted the company in uk they can do the buttons all they will need is pictures i guess you could you send the buttons regd post theysaid the 40mm would be approx $8 each plus postage and the gt size 40 cm plus $14 who wants them ? sick of your faded horn? they make gearstick knobs ,tie pins ...yea... caps for the mags etc etc if anyone else intersted email me i know dave is up for a few ..red and white ones .. regards dave

Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:35 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
That's such a bargain, Dave. Do they mean 8 Quid, though, or have you converted? Either way, I'll take 2 white, 2 red, & a G.T. if possible. Thanks for doing the leg work.
Cheers, Matt.
Also, checked all 3 parts donors - no good handbrake boots! Sorry.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:55 pm

HI MATT JUST WONDERED IF YOU GOT MY EMAIL REGARDS DAVE

Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:51 pm

Car(s): 1967 Isuzu Bellett GT, 1969 Isuzu Bellett Deluxe sedan
Hi Dave,

I'd also be interested in a couple of red gt horn buttons.

If as you suggest they can make mag caps, then I'd also be interested in one or two sets (4 or 8) IF they matched the red gt horn buttons. Did they suggest a price on the mag caps? Do they make the whole cap, or just the button to go on the top?

Thanks for the offer. Cheers, Paul.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:50 pm

Car(s): 66 GTPR90
Hi Dave
re horn buttons Iwill have 2 red Gt buttons for the pr90's
please let me know how much and i will pick up in adelaideat nationals if they are here
cheers ken

Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:45 am

hi guys I have emailed private messages to 2 club members asking for help to get these horn buttons ....still waiting ..i need someone to photo some hi res flat on shots of all the badges and obviously sizes the guy in uk is waiting. who? is gonna do it or lets bury it and stick with our cracked faded badges ,, your call my 67 badge is fair for my little enjoyment email me direct if you want or if you dont want .. regards dave ddavosen@ bigpond.net .au

Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:56 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Hello all, yes I did get your email, Dave, and have taken photos of all 3 horn buttons. I don't, however have any spares to send as samples, and I'm not brave enough to try prising any off. I measure them as 43 mm x 4 mm for sedan and 62 mm dia. x 8 mm thick (domed) for G.T.
My mag hub holes are 62 mm dia. Is this typical? mine are 5-slot '70s vintage.
It's not a lot of money, so pehaps I should order a set of samples & see what they come up with?

Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:35 am

hi matt thanks for your reply i have a red buttom ,greg at orphanage has lent me a gt button all i need is a white one who is offering the are stuck on to the horn rim by 3 pieces of looks like blue tack they do come off pretty easily once i get a white one i can send to uk and get under way . regards dave.........ok whos got the whitey i will register the package .

Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:07 am

received email from uk tonight the badges are close the van den plas in australia use them they fit over the old badge and is heated on at 100degrees they look excellent gt would be fine having no horn ring but i have to send a photo tomorrow with the button on the car showing the clearance with horn ring ...cost for sedan ..6 quid plus postage i will keep you posted regards dave

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]