View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Bodyline chrome trims for sale. 

Car(s): 1967 Isuzu Bellett
Hi all! I haven't posted a pic or any info on my Suzie Belle as yet, and only because I wrote up a big long introduction and attached some pictures, only for the internet to die as I uploaded it all, wasting my creative writings and time!
So for now I thought I would get the ball rolling anyhow - I am missing the driver's side guard chrome trim, and the passenger side one is dented. Most of the others are perfect and straight, so I thought I'd offer them for trade - in case anyone was missing any or had damaged ones.
I will include as many of the clips as possible too. I'm looking to trade them for a 1500 badge, a bonnet badge (the 3-pin type) and a driver's side lock cover tag.
I also have a really nice couple of door cards but will advertise them as soon as i get to have a looksee.
PM me if interested. Thanks for looking!

Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:40 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Sorry about the slow reply, busy times & I'd missed the thread.
If you want to keep the trims, I can supply the missing one. I also have a 1500 'C' pillar badge and the door lock available.

I'd be interested in those door cards if they're O.K. - I need a front pair for the Wasp.

Let me know,Cheers, Matt.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]