View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Isuzu Sports Parts for sale 

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
Maybe you have seen this but for those who have not, some nice parts in here for sale. eg stainless extractors for G engines. Pistons, rods etc for DOHC. Gaskets for SOHC.
Special rear springs, shockers, rubbers, uprated sway bars.. New 1/4 vent rubbers.
Stainless mufflers for GT's etc......

http://translate.google.com.au/translat ... md%3Dimvns

click on "Parts Sales"

not cheap though !

glenn

Last edited by Glenn on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:50 pm
Profile WWW

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
Drool !

Attachments:
Isuzu-Sports.jpg
Isuzu-Sports.jpg [ 53.15 KiB | Viewed 7542 times ]

Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:55 pm
Profile WWW

Car(s): 65 and 66 sedan
I did not even bother working out the cost but I could certainly do with those Bilsteins the stage 3 sway bar and rear leaf :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:11 am

One could make some nice additions to a Bellett with those parts....if one had the $'s

Funny though, didn't see any brake parts. I thought they would be needed there also.

glenn

Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:19 am
Profile WWW

Location: 12,450 miles away from the Big Warehouse in Melbourne
Glenn wrote:
One could make some nice additions to a Bellett with those parts....if one had the $'s

Funny though, didn't see any brake parts. I thought they would be needed there also.

There's an American website comparing prices that converts some of the Eagle/Isuzu Sport stuff into US dollars.
Steel exhaust - $1100.
Stainless exhaust - $1400.
Frond sway bar - $625.

Stainless header/extractor - $2600. Limited production run of 20 pieces.
The rear camber leaf was something like $625.
Suspension springs - $885.
Bilstein shocks - $1910.

The pistons and rods are for 1.8 and 2.0 DOHC only.

The radiator and gas tank shown are not new parts, they are an offer to recondition your original pieces for around $800.

Aside from that, there are little shift lever balls, old stock seals, and front engine mounts.

The surprising part is the narrow range of offerings. No brake parts at all. Remember the Japanese guy was on here looking for rear drums because there are none in Japan?

There is a video of their booth at the Nostalgic 2 Days show a couple weeks ago. Three Belletts and a 117 Coupe. And the only part they had on display was that same front sway bar, $625. There isn't a trace of anything other than the handful of items above that they actually have to sell. They put a lot of work into making and documenting the handful of things, if there was more, they would at least have teaser pictures and taglines inviting inquiries. But it looks like they do sales of restored cars, probably restoration work for customers, and sell the 11 or 12 items mentioned above, and that is it.

Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]