View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
More parts from SoCal Bellett 

Car(s): 1965 suzuki bellett 2 door
I went back to the junk yard today and picked up a few more parts from the 65 Bellett. I got the fuel filter assembly with hose to fuel pump, fuse box cover, bracket under dash that holds ignition-wiper pump-and another round switch, bracket under dash on left side of steering wheel with 2 switches, hoses from wiper pump to metal squirters inside the cowl, window cranks, valve cover with oil cap no bolts, ignition-door locks-trunk lock- locking gas cap- from same car I do not have keys, gas filler hose with bracket that screws to side of car, stock steering wheel adapter, steering column cover, hood release cable, grill in okay condition can be easily fixed, and the plastic gas pedal. Please email me or call me 714-476-5645 Jeff The car is still there and has a clean rear bumper and okay front bumper, trunk lid, doors, all the glass, door panels (fabric is faded and worn but the wood? underneath is good, red rear seat (top is torn but bottom portion is in good shape) gas gauge, speedo, hood ( minor damage ) gas tank, motor, radiator, fuse box, if anyone is interested let me know the yard is pretty close to my house. thank you

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]