View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:14 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
Bellett parts 

Car(s): 1965 suzuki bellett 2 door
I do not own a Bellett and would like these parts to go to a good home. I have a love for old school cars and I hate to see this car get crushed. The car will probably only be there for a few more weeks. All my prices on parts will be fair priced let me know what you want and I can find out how much shipping is. Thank you!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Yeah, Chill pill Kimmie! (sorry, Australian joke).
The main thing is that the bits get saved, market forces will decide values. Yes I do have many of the same parts, but there are a couple I don't & so appreciate the opportunity of buying them, if no one stateside wants 'em. Love this www thing, it's so ....world wide!
There aren't as many here as there used to be - too many got the press.
Now, what do you guys need for other cars so I can check the wreckers?........
Cheers, Matt.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Car(s): 67 BELLETT SEDAN. 66 AUTO SEDAN PARTS CAR.HAD GT NOW AT ORPHANAGE
yes i agree matt there sure isnt the abundance of belletts around in (junk yards) thats why when the boot of the car at the wreckers was open i guess it was a pandoras box ...dont think wed be finding this sort of thing in a junk yard over here so we were all anxious to see what it was and what we could salvage or use ,and those who didnt need the parts give a imformative opinion thanks i say to the 2 lads in usa for putting it in front of us ..our decision on whether its too dear or too old ,too wrong color ,waa,waa,waa they are the parts. you need em. buy em keep up the good sorcing for us in aussie cheers davo .....a bellett fan ...

Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Car(s): 1968 Bellett 1300 2dr, 06 Scion XA ,05 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Turbo HO
Ownership ...
Hey my little pr10 will benefit directly from this one's demise,so for me they provided a service which I thought was respectful and fair.
The car has been at the junkyard for months and there wern't hordes of Isuzu fans running there to save it ... :( .... so the car is where it is ..
and I think these sellers have shown fexibility in the pricing of the auctions, the market will eventually find them.

Later all,
Mark

Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:39 pm
Profile WWW

Car(s): Peugeot 206 GTi 180, Ford Fiesta, Bond Equipe 2-Litre GT, Mazda R360 Coupe, Nissan CSP-311 Silvia. PAST: Bellett 1600GT
Jeffs Bellett wrote:
I know that car is worth more than $100 USD.

Who knows what a 1965 Suzuki Bellett could be worth, they're certainly very rare
;)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:25 am

Car(s): 66 GTPR90
not as rare as the Ausy falcodore it must be worth a fortune

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:32 am

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
I love it Ken, what a GREAT come back!!!!!!!!!!!
DM.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:54 am

My thoughts are if scoot was prepared to buy the parts on spec and take the risk of a greater return good luck to him, as i am sure the people that got the bits appreciate the opportunity to gain these parts.We all knew this car and we could have attempted to buy parts via www.
No one on this forum would like to see these parts crushed.
As for the $12500 aus car their was more than one bidder prepaired to pay that price as i watched it sell.The auction ran out of time not value.Its good to see the net is working with us in finding parts as well as keeping them in the right hands with an interest in them I only hope they become more valuble in the future as they become harder to find this will also apply to parts.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:46 pm

*edit*this thread has been editted and locked due to the discussion getting far to far off topic, and mainly because offending posts by multiple users contained unnecessary personal content.*

if any bellett.net user wishes to purchase any parts relating to this thread, please contact either users "jeffs bellett" or "scoot" via PM only.
thank you.

here's a pic i feel is fitting:
loctite 242 - threadlocker.
Attachment:
loctite thread locker.jpg
loctite thread locker.jpg [ 77.59 KiB | Viewed 10672 times ]

hence, thread locked.

have another nice day.
brett (PR91)

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:36 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]