View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
66 bellett auto for sale 

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
just came back from looking at a 66 auto bellett asking price $2000 ..real price $ 200 been repainted, rip in seats ,dash cracked,wouldnt start,regd 5 yrs ago ,bit of a pig it was undercover tho neede repaint .re trim , re ...everything ,guy tod me it wouldnt need much to restore , had a gt motor dismantled and heap of spare parts doors etc to go with it no he didnt have a gt just the motor (in pieces) he was not happy jan when my bro said $300 ah well any takers email me regards davo

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 am

Car(s): Roman Red 1965 Sedan, Mint 67 Sedan Auto, 1967 GT , 1.5x 1967 sedans, 1968 Deluxe Sedan, 1965 Wasp Ute (Resto project)
maybe he should advertise it in

Indonesia....

probably get at least $5,000 AU over there as it even has and engine and gearbox and spares!!!

OZ

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Did you take any photos Dave? Perhaps you could post them & someone might make him an offer.
Better that it's saved at some price than lost. Beauty is in the eye........
Cheers, Matt.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
hi matt th car was under a split level house it had 2 jeeps not the army type also they couldnt be moved and they didnt go it was a matter of squash in along side the car i was pretty p. .... off youd think if you want to sell youd display it better ,i took him some pictures of the recent teardrop and my 66 which i sold to greg just incase he wanted a line up .i fel he was addamant at his price the car is jammed in hasnt gone anywhere for last 5 yrs i could be wrong but reckon it will be there another 5 .i have up my sleeve a 1 owner 66 auto with 60.000 miles again its just rotting away its a bloody shame the guy does then doesnt want to sell saw it 18 ths ago under cover then saw it 2 mths ago in the weather oh s.... bloody idiots oh well i have all the details on the repainted blue auto paint has gone , etc keep in touch regards davo

Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]