View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
1965 for sale 

Car(s): Isuzu DMax LSU, Isuzu MUX, 1979 117 Coupe.
I am selling my green Bellett. It is at the moment in sort of pieces. No hubs on front end engine and Gear box are in but need tail shaft mod and gear box mount. Body is A1 no rust. Does need block back and paint. Comes with a multitude of spares both new and reco.
Motor is a ZZR G180W with matching gearbox. Has Wolf 3d computer set up. Set of 15" Peter Wherett wheels need polish and studs drilling and sleeves. Fitted with NEW ball joints and tie rod ends. Set of Konis that need rebuild. Very heavy duty springs.

Registrable in Vic when complete as was before I put it away.

Asking $1100.00 firm with many spares. including doors bonnets. Re-plated bolts brackets Short starters List goes on.

Peter

Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:38 am

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
THAT MUST HAVE BEEN A DIFFICULT DECISION???
Dave M.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:58 am

Yes Dave it was a hard decision. i have been around Belletts since mum got hers in 1969. I will still be around and interested. I have been thinking about it for 12 months. Bit the bullet yesterday. It will give some one a good run. Not really a lot to do. That is why I struck the price I did. When I built it it was more of a challenge. It actually came about when a members relative over here said it would never go again. $14k and 4 months later it was up and running. I just have not got the time. Life is heading in other directions. I have got a $50k caravan sitting in the front garden that I am intent on wearing it out. There is to much of this country I want to see.
Peter

Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:37 am

Sold

Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:53 am

that must be a record Pete...
sold in just over an hour!
wish I'd known earlier coz i would have snapped it up for Naomi...
anyway, who's the new owner?
cheers mate and enjoy the vanning!.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]