View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
GOLD COAST AUTO SELLS 

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
HI GUYS NO DOUBT YOU ALL SAW THE 67 AUTO ON EBAY ,I HAVE KNOWN OF THIS ONE FOR 3 YRS NOW ....IT DID SELL I DIDNT HAVE ROOM FOR ANOTHER ONE ...LEWIS HAD A LOOK AND BITE AT IT I OFFERED BELOW LEWIS I WANTEDE THE TRIM AND IT EVENTUALLY IS ON ITS WASY TO TOOWOOMBA IS THAT OUR EDITOR THAT HAS BOUGHT IT ? TED ???? IT WAS A STRAIGHT LITTLE CAR AND WAS ALL THERE WITH A BIT OF WORK .........THERE IS ANOTHER BLUE 67 ON THE COAST I HAVE TO RE LOOK AT I SAW IT A YEAR AGO I WILL CHECK IT OUT AND ADVISE ....AND THANKS SO MUCH GUYS FOR HOOKING ME BACK UP ON THE FORUM BLOODY PASSWORD ..WHERE DID I WRITE IT DOWN ..MMMMMM NOT IN THIS DRAWER AH WELL THE JOYS OF AGE CHERS DAVO

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 am

Car(s): PR95 PR20 WASP SWB NH Pajero Superchrged NT Pajero BF SR6 Falcon
There was a bloke from Toowoomba that was looking for one about 12 months or more ago, maybe he bought it.? :|

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:19 am

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
YES I SAW HIM ASKING ON THE FORUM ..JUST I KNEW TED ..THE FALCON MAN FROM TOOWOOMBA WAS ALSO CHASING ONE SOME TIME AGO HOPE IT WAS HIM OR EVEN A NEW CLUB MEMEBER CHEERS DAVO ITS AMAZING THEY ARE STARTING AGAIN TO SHOW FACE I HAVE TO ALSO CHECK OUT A 32000 MILES ORIGINAL CAR NOT TOO MANY HRS FROM HERE ONE OWNER WITH BOOKS ...WE SHALL SEE CHEERS DAVO

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:32 am

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
I don't think it would have been Teditor, from my memory of Teditor he would prefer a manual?? ;)
It would be good to know who bought it!!!! :?

Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:09 am

Car(s): PR95 PR20 WASP SWB NH Pajero Superchrged NT Pajero BF SR6 Falcon
Toowoomba is a BIG City, could be anybody :!: :!:

Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]