View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
sweet looking "GTR" 

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
http://www.importmonster.com.au/view?url=http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g135166084&thumb=http://auctions.c.yimg.jp/img259.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/8/6/9/0/vrilpower81-thumb-1394757203171819.jpg&title=GTR%2045

Only $40,000 ! (In Australia, estimate)

Comments
Faltering in the thing sold is the bid last time, authenticity remains unclear, welcome apology to the bidder, I refused. Problem with 2 points! Differences between other beret, GTR and apparently different indoor clock. To me a broken clock or not genuine ones are changed. Further, one more thing the format number of the inspection and classification division number is gone and is not. By overlapping these two points I might have hairstyle Bellet 1600 GTR? It is a problem. Therefore, maker, sales, transportation, looked. GTR started production from the 10/1/44 is approximately 1400 cars too. Production initially quality control inspection for one by Riku carry-on registration was to otherwise, provisions that happens and quality standards of the total number of authentication is became a well in stated relationship card format number, classification number, etc.. Actually, my earlier, 42-45, GTR also both listed is. 45 in June are described. So, is to say that during the initial early. View land even prefrontal axle, immediately after axle weight or length, width, height, dimensions GTR is from!! But manufacturers in 46 years cannot be search with mustard or vehicle identification number cannot be proven reliable. It is a GTR with the body and the engine format was,,,. So, please bid on the understanding or more. Commitment to those who have the please please refrain from bids of those who have suspicions. In about seven years in the former Eagle's purchase and the weather strip,, ドアゴム, トランクゴム, triangular window rubber, hood Stoppers, door water without rubber, バンパーゴム all at the brand new replacement shares. Is vehicle is not up to full restoration and finishing from a monocoque, told セミレストア.
Undercarriage is stage Ⅲ of me playing the nice sound and prototype development with Octopus, Solex 40 pies, two muffler, and to inspire. Towards a test drive and was (at the time bidder SAMA)
And I don't know on-road driving from long which old cars. I was allowed and so cannot understand well repair history unknown. Amount is the amount, so once you check the car please. Loan is also available, so bid on examinations, etc., so we will ask questions, etc..
SISU auto body or have painted uplift.

Attachments:
vrilpower81-img600x450-1394757181kldsta64719.jpg
vrilpower81-img600x450-1394757181kldsta64719.jpg [ 23.56 KiB | Viewed 6741 times ]
vrilpower81-img600x450-1391748070irtkw932100.jpg
vrilpower81-img600x450-1391748070irtkw932100.jpg [ 53.8 KiB | Viewed 6741 times ]

Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:38 am
Profile WWW

Car(s): 68gt coupe , 98 toyota prado
:D as Darrell keregan would say ....they ,,, DREAMING .... :D

Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:10 pm

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
rod wrote:
:D as Darrell keregan would say ....they ,,, DREAMING .... :D

spot on. These sorts of cars seem to be on Yahoo etc for a long time which reflects the over the top prices i guess. But that includes around $10k in import costs.

If the car is as good as it looks, all over, rust free, good engine etc, then maybe its worth it as a drive away car to enjoy. Even if not a genuine GT-R........... considering what it might cost to re-create it here if one has to outsource the resto, or paint etc. But its a ot of money in one hit, compared to a gradual resto at home for sure.

I guess this goes back to the threads here on what a car (Bellett) is worth? But, I see the regular Auction catalogs from Shannons for other cars here, that don't bring much money compared to that, and might be seen to some as more desirable.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:13 am
Profile WWW

Car(s): Peugeot 206 GTi 180, Ford Fiesta, Bond Equipe 2-Litre GT, Mazda R360 Coupe, Nissan CSP-311 Silvia. PAST: Bellett 1600GT
You'll pay $40k for a Datsun 510 SSS coupe in this condition, and all you get is twin carbs, a high compression head, extractors and some funky tail lamps! So, if you want something different it's probably a high, but not ridiculous price. Hey, there are hundreds of 240K's being turned into Skyline GTR's all over the world, each one of them expecting their car will be worth $40-$50k, so why not a Bellett GT-R?

However, this discounts the fact that Bellett prices are out of kilter with just about everything else, probably due to the fact they are almost completely unknown. Getting our cars out as often as possible will help, expose = interest = want = higher values.

Plenty of people have expressed surprise that my GT might be worth more than $8k (!!!), but wouldn't bat an eyelid over a $20k EH Holden. :shock:

Anyway, its a situation we're all familiar with. Personally, I'd be all over the Yahoo Bellett Fastback before this thing.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]