View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
red bellet on gumtree sa 

Car(s): PR90, PR91, Teardrop Bellett Sedan, 1979 Pontiac Trans Am Firebird, 1975 HJ Belmont Ute,Yamaha YB100
Texted the guy for a price. Sent me text back 'who is this'. So I texted him back but he doesn't seem to want to give a price. Seems like a good way to deal with all the millions of people looking for a good bellett. Anyway I'll take a wild guess and say $5-6k.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:11 am

Car(s): Peugeot 206 GTi 180, Ford Fiesta, Bond Equipe 2-Litre GT, Mazda R360 Coupe, Nissan CSP-311 Silvia. PAST: Bellett 1600GT
Does every Moller in Australia own a Bellett???

Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:25 am

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
looks great has odd number plates one is Isuzu the other is bellett I know they are not genuine .... ironically the owner now lives in qld and wants to sell the little gem ...no price ...whos going to ring and ask ...colour is red .....apparently low ks

Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:56 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Have a close look at the pics. What do you see?
Look closely at the guard mirrors. And at the exhaust pipe. And at the rear window. And at the fuel cap. What do you see? Are they familiar?
They are to me!

Looks great now! Pretty re-spray! My humble opinion? If you can buy this for 5G with a paint job that probably cost that, you cant go wrong! Um, if you got the 5G!
8-) Matt.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:30 am

Car(s): 1967 GT Bellett
Guys

Looks like the random Roman Red that Bruno Spotted

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2683

Looks like they didn't fix the front passenger door that well going by the reflection along the left hand side

Good spot Farmer

Cheers Flying

Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:17 pm

Car(s): PR95 PR20 WASP SWB NH Pajero Superchrged NT Pajero BF SR6 Falcon
degruch wrote:
Does every Moller in Australia own a Bellett???

Not part of our family.............. :D

That's the car that was at the nats in Bega

Geoff

Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:13 am

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
same sticker on back window ...Ulysses club as our previous member was as is Bemboka unmistakenly the same car ..freshened up ...

Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:34 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Just a little history, this car came to me in a 'job lot' with Aunty Mary and a parts Florian. It was a runner, but needed a thermostat and flush out, and the brakes fixing. (Frozen rear wheel cylinders.) The motor was sweet, with no rattles or smoke, and pulled well. Gearbox smooth and clutch good. So I gave it a good clean, attended to the problems and sold it to James, who had it at Merimbula. At that time it needed an exhaust replacement and the dings and scrapes fixing. The interior was pretty good.

It was sold new to a Pharmacist in Wangaratta, who traded it at Gary Capp motors Wangaratta about 1998. The fellow who sold it to me brought it home and shedded it until I bought it.

I'm glad it has its new paint, and reckon any buyer wouldn't have too much to spend.
Cheers, Matt.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:01 pm

BULLITT wrote:
looks great has odd number plates one is Isuzu the other is bellett I know they are not genuine .... ironically the owner now lives in qld and wants to sell the little gem ...no price ...whos going to ring and ask ...colour is red .....apparently low ks

Those plates are from a range of show / display plates I had exclusively made up years ago.
There was "Isuzu", "Bellett", " Bellett GT" and "Wasp".

Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]