View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
FOR SALE EBAY NSW 

Car(s): not enough!
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Isuzu-Bellet ... SS:AU:3160

Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
gary you know who this belongs too its rod and Carla from Penrith he came to Merimbula ..brought a whole lotta stuff which some he sold ..he is a valiant man ..he ended up with the x puppy brown teardrop from Nowra ..which he ended up giving to stickman ...(jenny) ..he had a few belletts ...wonder why hes selling this ???

Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:04 pm

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
He still has 2 others Davo, and he doesnt have the luxury of space. He has put a notce in "my Bellett" section.
A nice car that would tidy up ok.
Cheers, Matt.

Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:25 pm

Car(s): Bellett GT, Bellett Sedan, Prince Skyline GT, Porsche tractor, Lanz Bulldog, 996 Carrera 4,Prince Miler,
Good opportunity to own a Teardrop ,for someone. Hard to find in this condition.
KB

Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:02 pm

Car(s): 3x1965 PR20(Donkey, Jenny n Bundy) 1 1969 PR20(Percy) 2 1968 PR20(Eugine n GT Donor) 1 1968 PR91 GT, 1 1965 Wasp
It is a very honest car this one (as is the man selling it) ....and it needs very little work to have it back on the road.
I wish I had the money to buy it (I'd have the trailer hooked up ready to head south within the hour)

Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Car(s): 2x 1964/5 ' Teardrops' & 1967 Bellett &too many Valiants
Thanks Geoff :) I hope you , Donkey , Jenny and your other Belletts are doing well.
I have decided to sell one of the Teardrops as too many sitting idle in sheds and relatives garages for too long !
Carla and I are having a bub in about 7 weeks (well actually she is having one :D ) ,so I will have even less car time.
It a boy by the way ! :D
As Farmer Matt said you can only get so many cars on a suburban 600sq.metre block.
I had hoped to have moved to a bigger place by now but the Sydney real estate prices have crept way out west.
A 1 acre property out at Warragamba dam area has jumped about 100k in less than a year. :shock:
So for now we will stay put and downsize the herd.
I also had a couple of enquiries today about the GT hubcaps shown on the "Deluxe Teardrop ?" posting when I first bought the Teardrop,but they have long since been sold to another forum member .
As we all know, it is not a Deluxe model ,just a regular Bellett with a later model Deluxe badge stuck on the boot.
Cheers to all!
Rod & Carla.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:31 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Great news mate! If you were busy before, then welcome to the next level. Kids are great to have around though, and you get to watch all the great animated movies, again and again........and again.
And then after about 15 years they can do all those jobs you've been putting off!
Rhys is 16, and has his learners permit. Last night over the washing up, he expressed an interest in doing up one of the cars. Probably the white Florian!!!!!!!! How good did that sound?!! :D

Like stickman, the cash cupboard is bare, so can't bring a trailer at the minute.
Best wishes and enjoy every minute. May Carla have an easy labour.
Cheers, Matt.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:05 am

Car(s): Isuzu Bellett, Morris Minor 1000
My cash cupboard is bare also. However somebody in the local car club is looking for one. I shall make sure he takes note.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:20 am

Car(s): PR90, PR91, Teardrop Bellett Sedan, 1979 Pontiac Trans Am Firebird, 1975 HJ Belmont Ute,Yamaha YB100
I hear you farmer. Would you like to hear my complete word by word recital of Toy Story, Shrek, Barbie Swan Lake or even a bit of Wiggles or Hi Five.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:41 pm

Car(s): 3x1965 PR20(Donkey, Jenny n Bundy) 1 1969 PR20(Percy) 2 1968 PR20(Eugine n GT Donor) 1 1968 PR91 GT, 1 1965 Wasp
Yeah Rod all doing well
Jenny got a shipping container to sleep in late last year and work starts on her hopefully end of February and Donkey might get his replacement engine put in next week?? See how this week goes first.

Great news to hear of the impending arrival of your son :D I'm really looking forward to meeting him down the track.
My love and well wishes to you both, a beautiful couple is becoming a trio..... congratulations to you both.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW

claws wrote:
I hear you farmer. Would you like to hear my complete word by word recital of Toy Story, Shrek, Barbie Swan Lake or even a bit of Wiggles or Hi Five.

:lol: Still veeeeeery familiar! And they still get a run with teens!
Cars is the best though, I have to watch it again once a year at least.
Cheers Matt.

Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]