View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
florian for sale on just cars 

Car(s): 67 BELLETT SEDAN. 66 AUTO SEDAN PARTS CAR.HAD GT NOW AT ORPHANAGE
hi guys spoke to rod last night about the florian he has had it approx 2 yrs it came from inverell it is white original miles he has spent heaps on it and brakes new tyres front end etc etc he has a swag of parts bonnets gaurds another dash etc spare gbox he is not a real well man ,is a lovely guy doing up cars keeps him alive the car is in sydney and he tells me its the only regd florian in nsw it has the gt motor with single carby 2 sparesets of extractors .i am trying to sell my kia (good luck) to purchase it .however i did see one of you guys wanted to do a swap perhaps for a zephyr?? he is open for a deal he wants to move on to his next project may thebest m an win regards dave

Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:55 pm

Car(s): GU Patrol, AU ute, 1969 florian deluxe, 1976 Luv & 1980 KB 4x4 isuzu
hi there mate, i spoke to rod about the florian too it is a beautiful car from the pics he has sent me. i would love it in my driveway but i have to get rid of my zephyr first! unfortunately i cant come up with the cash for it, so i hope someone on these forums gets it. if you want i can share the pics he sent me of it, but i would ask Rod before i put the pics up.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:35 am

Car(s): 67 BELLETT SEDAN. 66 AUTO SEDAN PARTS CAR.HAD GT NOW AT ORPHANAGE
gday again i reckon the way hes talking he wants to move it and happy for it to go to a person who is interested in having a classic .i feel he needs another project to keep him going i reckon its worth a try offering him your ford with a small cash adjustment what do you reckon we have both spoke to him you want the car more than i do .i told him id just come back from tassie and saw a 70 model deluxe in a paddock needed a lot of work the supposed owner was going to get back to me ...oh yea all the best mate hope you have it in your driveway. i wanted a gt bad enough and i persisted and its now in my drive ...... ring me if you want me to soften him up .....regards dave 0428 146438

Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]