View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
CHEV LUV ON EBAY 

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
HI GUYS THERES A 6/79 CHEV LUV 4X4 WELLSIDE UTE 4 CYL PETROL 103.000KS ON EBAY OWNED BY PHILS ROTARY AT LAWNTON BRISBANE ITS A CLEAN ONE ASKING $2000 ITEM NUMBER 120858080263 PHILS PH IS 07 32054433 SOMEONE COLLECTING THE SET CHEERS DAVO

Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:54 pm

Car(s): 3x1965 PR20(Donkey, Jenny n Bundy) 1 1969 PR20(Percy) 2 1968 PR20(Eugine n GT Donor) 1 1968 PR91 GT, 1 1965 Wasp
I was at Phills Rotory today picking up a few odds and sods and thought I would check out this KB while I was there. Not as clean and original as it is made out to be and not for the faint of heart when it comes to repairing rust either..... Windscreen channel gone in bottom corners, A pillers need rust repairs, sills, guards, doors, rear window channel along bottom lip, floors not bad but on the edge of needing replacement.
Dash pad is perfect but it looks to me like Phill's has put a new one in it as it doesn't fit as snug as it should from factory and the feel and colour of it isn't consistant with the rest of the interior.
I don't think the engine is the original either, looks like a Gemini motor fitted (unless they had the same motor?) Does look to have some new suspension components fitted at some stage and the motor runs smooth and strong.... not worth the $ Phill is asking though (in my opinion) and would be some time before it could be put on the road considering the work req to fix it. Perfect project car though.

Damn! I was hoping it would be the perfct upgrade for my 93 Triton

Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]