View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Looking for a Bellett in Japan 

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Thanks for helping with Glenn's quest Jason. Great that you've gone to the trouble of establishing contacts in Japan, and that you're willing to share.
And the magic of the interwebby gets us all together. 8-)
May your Skylines live long & prosper.

Cheers, Matt.

Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:52 am

Car(s): Too bloody many!!!!
Farmer wrote:
Thanks for helping with Glenn's quest Jason. Great that you've gone to the trouble of establishing contacts in Japan, and that you're willing to share.
And the magic of the interwebby gets us all together. 8-)
May your Skylines live long & prosper.

Cheers, Matt.

It is my pleasure.....Glenn is happy ;) - quite a deal really! So far the process has been pain-free - just trying to make it as easy for Glenn as possible. Owner in Japan is 'now' aware that these cars/parts are going to Australia and is pretty chuffed about it. I had a local do the deal, 'cause sometimes they might not like cars leaving the country!!! I think Glenn has been on the back end of this type of thinking from some of the prior cars he was enquiring about...

I have an admiration for any classic/nostalgic Japanese cars - I think this is the general consensus amongst most Japanese Nostalgic Car owner. I've just gotta stop buying the bloody things - I picked up a couple of Prince Gloria's for myself last week :) . Too good an opportunity to pass up considering the cache of NOS parts that come with them....Which reminds me - i need to bring another car i bought in NZ over soon........Where do we stop!!!!!!!! Oh, and don't get me started on classic Jap bikes - always on the prowl for them also!! :roll:

:idea: Glenn might need to start his own thread in the 'My Bellett' section now that he actually owns them ;) ;) ;)

Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
Glenn might need to start his own thread in the 'My Bellett' section now that he actually owns them ;) ;) ;)[/quote]

Good point Jason.... hope nothing goes wrong though !!

glenn

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:50 pm
Profile WWW

Car(s): Roman Red 1965 Sedan, Mint 67 Sedan Auto, 1967 GT , 1.5x 1967 sedans, 1968 Deluxe Sedan, 1965 Wasp Ute (Resto project)
dont do it!! dont do it !!

you could be tempting fate. Wait till they are off the boat and on dry land.
reminds me a little of waiting for the inheritance. it takes years sometimes, so dont spend it till you have the cheque cleared in the bank.

Then go nuts......

OZ

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:34 am

Car(s): 1966 TEARDROP ...MANUAL ...
good one glenn ...they are on the way ....to auzzie land today aha aha cheers davo you hung in there long enough '' patience was the virtue ''

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:49 am

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
the paperwork has started at least......

in the hands of the Govt. right now though

have a look sometime at the 'importing a vehicle' web page. Piles of stuff to read there..

Last edited by Glenn on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:50 am
Profile WWW

That the scary bit :shock: the gubbyments involved thats when things go bad, they finally had someone that could arrange a good time in a brothel and they stood him down :roll:

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5