View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Greetings from a new, old Bellel owner 

Car(s): 63 Bellel Diesel, 81 Isuzu Pup Diesel, 94 Isuzu Amigo, 05 Chevy Duramax...hey it's Isuzu
Hello All,

I recently saved a 63 Bellel diesel from the wrecker. I'm a fan of Isuzu and a lover of diesels so when a friend that works at a wrecker called and said you've got to get here to see this car I hurried over.

It's a 63. The drive train is intact and appears relatively original. I know very little about it. The interior is toast, but the hardware seems to be intact.

You can see pics of it at isuzupup.com in the "sightings" section. Link http://www.isuzupup.com//viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19431 I'll post pics of it here tomorrow.

It is for sale as my only real goal was to save it from the crusher.

It came with the engine and chasis manuals and some other documentation.

If this isn't the correct place to post this info, please let me know and I'll repost.

Help me find a new home for this interesting little car.

PM if interested

Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:49 am

Car(s): GU Patrol, AU ute, 1969 florian deluxe, 1976 Luv & 1980 KB 4x4 isuzu
i believe that there are a couple of bellel owners here, well worth saving. If it was here in Australia im sure it would be sold in a flash!

Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:01 am

Car(s): 63 Bellel Diesel, 81 Isuzu Pup Diesel, 94 Isuzu Amigo, 05 Chevy Duramax...hey it's Isuzu
Good Evening Mr. Flibbles,

Funny name by the way. I've been trying to register on Japanese Nostalgic Car but can't seem to guess the magic answer at the bottom of the registration form. It asks me to fill in the blank.

Seems you have to know something about Japanese cars to fill in the blanks...Clueless.

Can you help me?

I've still got the Bellel ,(one fellow from Australia has expressed some interest, I need to get back to him tomorrow.)

If you can help, I'd appreciate it.

My Best
Monte

Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:44 am

Car(s): 1965 Wasp, 1966 Bellett, 1967 Bellett, 1969 Florian, 1973 Bellett GTR, 1976 Buick Opel by Isuzu, 1978 Gemini van
Hey Greastart, are you the guy in Arizona that has the pair for sale on eBay?

Otherwise, there are no less than THREE for sale at once?!?!

See the link here via Just A Car Geek:

http://www.justacargeek.com/2013/10/196 ... ce-to.html

That doesn't mean these things are common, by the way.....

A few years ago I tried to buy one with a California black plate starting in RUX-something, but I couldn't get the cash up in time for the seller. He disappeared and I later bought an Buick Opel by Isuzu and imported that, so I'm out of the running unfortunately (wife says 11 cars are enough... hmph what would she know?!?!?)

Thanks for bringing it to our attention; hopefully someone jumps on it!!!

Cheers,

Dave

https://www.facebook.com/garageofawesome

Street Machine! Unique Cars! Awesome!

Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:19 pm
Profile WWW

Dave,

I am not the same person!

Wow. So now if someone buys all three they could own 33% of all Bellels in the states.

Hey, here's an idea. Buy three, get one on the road!! I would say the one I have is much closer to his blue one in condition except the glass is intact on mine and the drivetrain is intact too. The interior is toast though.

Please pass it along. I'd love to know it was going to a home where somebody would nurse it back to health.

Cheers,

Monte

Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:50 am

By the way,

Does anyone here know the test question answers at the Japanese Nostalgic Car Forum?

I want to post it there too, but can't figure out what I'm supposed to type in to the "fill in the blank" section.

Thanks

Monte

Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:11 am

Car(s): 1968 Bellett 1300 2dr, 06 Scion XA ,05 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Turbo HO
Hi Greatstart

if I had to sign up to the JNC forum today I'd be screwed, I don't remember the cypher code being so ... cryptic ... :lol:
your probably right about taking 3 Bellel's to make one ...

And two Bellel's on the front page of JNC this weekend

good luck
Mark

Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:53 pm
Profile WWW

Car(s): 1919 Scripps-Booth, 1962 Rover P5 coupe, 1965 Isuzu Bellel, 1971 Pontiac GT-37, 1991 Oldsmobile 88, 2002 VW Passat
Excellent to hear that (from another Bellel owner)! Good work! Sorry I didn't notice this post before! 2013-now was a nonstop blur.

FYI - I would generally be interested in the car, but I'm saturated with cars right now. And my schedule probably won't let up until next July. However, I would really be interested in seeing what the cover of your manuals look like.

1971 Pontiac GT-37

Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]