View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Gippsland Vehicle Collection (Museum) run EOI.... early 2016. 

The Gippsland Car Collection in Maffra do 3 different museum displays each year, and from November 2015 til February 2016, the theme is Classic Japanese.....
The BCCV has 3 cars going on display to represent Isuzu's launch in Australia.
I'm organising a run to view the display in mid November (date TBC), which will very possibly be a joint event with our great mates in th Prince Skyline Register.
I'm thinking this may well be an overnight run for us too for something a bit different, so keep your eyes open for further info.
Feel free to send me an EOI so I can add you to the list as well.
It's not everyday our club is recognised by way of a museum asking us for cars, so let's make it an occasion of it.
Cheers.

Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:32 am

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
PR91 wrote:
The Gippsland Car Collection in Maffra do 3 different museum displays each year, and from November 2015 til February 2016, the theme is Classic Japanese.....
The BCCV has 3 cars going on display to represent Isuzu's launch in Australia.
I'm organising a run to view the display in mid November (date TBC), which will very possibly be a joint event with our great mates in th Prince Skyline Register.
I'm thinking this may well be an overnight run for us too for something a bit different, so keep your eyes open for further info.
Feel free to send me an EOI so I can add you to the list as well.
It's not everyday our club is recognised by way of a museum asking us for cars, so let's make it an occasion of it.
Cheers.

at this stage, i should make it, Brett

Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:58 am
Profile WWW

Today was set up day at Gippsland.
Been a flat out few days getting it all together and getting the cars down there too..... But the whole set up they have is impressive to say the least.

EOI for a BCCV run to Maffra to see the whole museum. Was originally planning on mid Nov, but time is to short to organise, so we'll look at early 2016.
The display is Japanese themed and on til next March. Is well worth the trip.

Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:02 am

The Japanese display has now ended, so if you didn't see it, you missed out.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]