View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
2017 BELLETT National 

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
67GT wrote:
I had a visit from Masahiro a few days ago. A very nice and knowledgeable man.
I was very surprised by his reaction to my Wasp. It turns out he had never seen one before.

Some of the BCCV members and a lone Prinz, met up with Masahiro last week for a bar B Q and all things Isuzu Bellett natter, at Brett's place (many thanks Brett).

We hope Masahiro can make it to the Nats.

Attachments:
just-talking.jpg
just-talking.jpg [ 24.81 KiB | Viewed 31921 times ]

Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:06 am
Profile WWW

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
To ALL people hopefully planning on the 2017 National!

PLEASE NOTE!!
If you have any issue booking at the Big 4 Tourist Park, PLEASE RING ME 0412600469,, I WILL SORT IT OUT FOR YOU
I have heard reports of people experiencing difficulties with above, which should NOT be happening, as the person on the spot in Mudgee, please get the name of the person you spoke to, the date, then ring me.

IF I DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT, I CAN NOT FIX IT!

Dave Maurice.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Car(s): 1968 PR91 Bellett GT. 2014 ISUZU MU-X, 2016 Jayco 22' Starcraft Caravan, 2013 KIA Reo shopping trolley!!
Hello fellow ISUZU/BELLETT Enthusiast's.

Yes I am 4 days late, however now you have 4 days less than 7 months to the 2017 National in Mudgee.

Arrangements are progressing well ahead of schedule, the Welcome and Getting to know you on the arrival date on Friday 13th OCTOBER are all complete and everyone is invited to the Big 4 Tourist Park in Lions Drive Mudgee from about 300pm, roast beef dinner will be served from around 700pm, bring you own folding chair and BYOG, Only drinking water, cordial, tea & coffee will be supplied, limited ice. Whether you end up staying at the Big 4 or not, we ask you to come to the Big 4 for the welcome, EVERYONE is welcome at the Big 4.

Saturday 14th is the Show N Shine, cars to be ready and in place at the MUDGEE Railway Station by 930am for viewing, judging will be around 1100am.
"All you can eat" breakfast/brunch/lunch food will be available all morning until approximately 1130am at the Show N Shine, Inglis Street. Judging will be during the morning, PLEASE have your car there on time.
Show N Shine presentation, will be at the Show N Shine around 100 pm.

PLEASE EVERYONE, have a photo taken WITH YOUR CAR, during the morning, you will be advised who will be taking the photos on Friday night at the welcome dinner/barbeque.
BYOG, chair, only water, cordial, tea & coffee will be supplied.
For those partners not interested in the Show N Shine we will be endeavoring to arrange transport to the shopping centre for those that so desire.

Saturday afternoon will be free for you to tour some Wineries or look around Mudgee township.

Saturday night Celebration Dinner, Mudgee Golf Club, 21 Robertson Street Mudgee, 630pm for 700pm commencement.

Sunday 15th, is a scenic drive around the region, drive out to Hill END, for morning tea/lunch, being a very historic village, have a look around, leave Hill End and travel back to Mudgee via Ilford and if time permits, a visit to Windamere Dam, before returning to Mudgee.

Monday 16th, HOPEFULLY you can stay another day, we have a special drive on the Monday, we are planning to leave Mudgee for a trip to Bathurst and Mt. Panorama, a photo session and lunch on the Mountain, then down to the Mt. Panorama Museum at the end of Conrod Straight, then to look around Bathurst, possibly the new Speedway Museum, majority of participants should look forward to this drive, to have a group photo of ALL our cars on the Mount would be fantastic!
After that, make your own way back to Mudgee, or those from the south may wish to continue towards home. Please remember however, the wild life in the West are worse at sunset, so please be very aware and careful.

The 2017 Nationals WILL be covered by Television, radio and the local Mudgee Newspapers.

We trust you are all looking forward to this years National as much as we are!!
Stay tuned, more info very soon, entry forms will be sent out approximately June. Emails will be sent our regularly.
Dave M.

Last edited by 1968GT on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:52 pm

Car(s): 3x1965 PR20(Donkey, Jenny n Bundy) 1 1969 PR20(Percy) 2 1968 PR20(Eugine n GT Donor) 1 1968 PR91 GT, 1 1965 Wasp
I'm so very excitement right now :D :D :D

Bring it all on....... welcome dinner - Hell yeah!
Show n shine.... you know I'll be there (who with yet to be decided)
Bathurst fang with family photo's on the mountain (I'm hearing you loud and clear Julie ;) )

I'm in for all of it :mrgreen:

Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

STOP PRESS. URGENT!!!

A MESSAGE FROM THE MUDGEE BIG 4 ON LIONS DRIVE!

If you are coming to the National in Mudgee, you need to book now!!

1. There are only 10 of 33 cabins left.
2. To benefit from the negotiated price structure, once all cabins are booked the price will end.
3. When booking PLEASE ask to speak to Steve, Park Manager..

So you are aware, the normal rate for these cabins for our 3 nights would have been $376.00, so the saving is considerable.
Mudgee recently have been awarded more Tourist Awards, along with recently appearing on Sydney Weekender..

WE SINCERELY HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE, the program is above or prior to Stickys post!!
Dave M.

Last edited by 1968GT on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:20 am

Car(s): Bellett GTR, Bellett GT Group N, Isuzu Lotus,
ONLY TEN CABINS REMAINING - BETTER BOOK A CABIN NOW

Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:11 am
Profile WWW

Car(s): '72 Sport Bellett (imported 180912), M/B AMG A35, i30, had Belletts in past, 2 sed, 3 GT's.
seven

Not booked yet myself, some personal issues here mean its a bit early to do so.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:23 am
Profile WWW

Hmmmmm..... What to take.
GT for the drive and Bathurst, or Bathurst for the Bathurst factor of Bathurst.
That's more Bathurst's in one sentence than a Bathurst can Bathurst.
Bathurst.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Car(s): 3x1965 PR20(Donkey, Jenny n Bundy) 1 1969 PR20(Percy) 2 1968 PR20(Eugine n GT Donor) 1 1968 PR91 GT, 1 1965 Wasp
Take the Wasp :lol:

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:21 am
Profile YIM WWW

Stickman wrote:
Take the Wasp :lol:

Which one......,.?

Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:39 pm

the one on the left

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:18 am
Profile YIM WWW

Left of what? The shed or the map of Victoria.....?

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:07 am

Hi EVERYONE, I will post below further options for Accommodation, with an idea of how far away from the Big 4 you would be, should you have missed the available accommodation at Big 4.
DONT FORGET, from around 3pm we will be at the Big 4 meet and greet, with a roast dinner.

Accommodation will depend on what level you wish for, please be aware of that issue;

Riverside Tourist PARK, 22 Short Street, about 15 minute drive to the Big 4. 6372 2531.(I know this one is already mostly booked out)
Mudgee Valley Tourist Park. 2-8 Bell Street, about 15 minutes to the Big 4. 6372 1236.
Comfort Inn Aden Motel. 1 Sydney Road, 6372 1122. about 5 to 10 minutes to Big 4.
The Horatio Motel. 15 Horatio Street, 6372 7727. about 10 minutes away from Big 4.
Parklands Resort. 121 Ulan Road. 6372 4500. about 20 minutes away from Big 4.
Wanderlight Motel. 107 Market Street. 6372 1088. about 15 minute drive to Big 4. (this one commonly used by Motor Clubs)
Motel Ningana. 76 Mortimer Street, 6372 1133. about 15 minutes to Big 4. ( I have stayed at this one before moving up here)

Your selection will depend your requirements, prices well, enquire when you ring, I would say the range will be between $120-00 to $170-00 for 2 people per night.
Any questions, please come back to me at, maurices54@bigpond.com OR 0412 600469.
Getting slowly closer, see you in October. :)
Dave.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:47 am

PR91 wrote:
Left of what? The shed or the map of Victoria.....?

Ooooo the one left of the map of Victoria sounds the go...... although it may not come with any Mexican hot sauce :lol:

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:58 am
Profile YIM WWW

Hello again, Fellow Bellett Enthusiasts, now we only have 6months to go to 2017 Nationals.
We Hope you are almost ready if you are not ready, October is usualy nice weather in the Cudgegong Valley and we have a program for you that will allow you time to have a look around.
We are looking forward to having you all in Mudgee and do not forget to bring along your sixties outfits, we are in for a great night on the Saturday!

If I can assist you with arranging your accommodation, if you missed out on the Big 4 Tourist deal, you only need to ring me, 0412 600469.
NOT LONG NOW!
Dave Maurice.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:18 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Slacko Matt forgot to mention I booked a couple of weeks back. All 4 of the family will be there, but probably just for the weekend. Tracy has work and Milli has school.
The plan sounds great and I have no doubt it will be fun. Now there is just the matter of an Elf to bring out of the shed. :roll: Tracy has told me I must allocate time to him, so I shall do as I'm told! :D
:) Matt.

Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:51 am

Car(s): Bellett GTR, Bellett GT Group N, Isuzu Lotus,
Another month closer to NATIONALS 13-15 October in Mudgee, NSW and here is the news….
You've seen the program we have planned. Our principal aim is to provide plenty of time for getting together in a flexible and casual atmosphere.

Did you get the message that you're going to need to bring a folding chair? But it DOES have to fit in your “classic”. If you don’t want to eat (some) meals on your lap then you'll need a portable table as well.

Saturday night theme is “sixties”. That means you can dress up as a sixties celebrity or take inspiration from sixties fashion.

We intend to open orders for merchandise next month. Deadline for merchandise orders will be in August. Registration for Nationals won't open until about then.

Payment choices for both merchandise & registration will be credit card (via TryBooking), direct bank transfer/deposit or cheque. The following costs are INDICATIVE ONLY to help you with planning & budgeting – don't send any money yet!
Registration (adults only) $20: Friday night dinner $15, Saturday brunch $12, Saturday evening function $49+, Sunday brunch $15, Monday light breakfast (Mudgee) & light lunch (Bathurst) combo $12. All those costs (except “registration”) are subject to change at this stage. Children travelling with you don't pay registration and if they're under 12 will be half price for all meals except Saturday evening function – I don’t have any final prices for that event yet.

Thank you to the volunteers whose arms I twisted (not!) to test out the menu & recipes for Sunday Brunch at the Nationals. Delicious “work” and they worked very hard! Last brunchers left mid-afternoon so we’ll call that a success.

It is really imperative for you to let me know about food allergies and intolerances for you and anyone that might be travelling with you – ASK THEM and email requirements now!. Friday night dinner & Sunday brunch are at the Big4 cabins and Saturday brunch is at the car show – not a restaurant or supermarket - so don't expect me to be pleased if you announce special requirements at the last minute. Special diet requirements for the Saturday night function must be locked in 10 days beforehand. Sorry to harp, but I’ve been caught out before!

Accommodation is covered in earlier posts. Cabins may be full unless you can get a cancellation or find someone with a spare room in their booked cabin. Camping at the Big4 remains an option. If unsuccessful there, you must try for one of the alternatives ASAP as Mudgee is eventually booked out most weekends.

Sat May 06, 2017 1:51 am
Profile WWW

Hello All ISUZU Enthusiast's,
Well here we are now with only 3 months to go to the 2017 Isuzu National.

I wish to remind you to get online or ring Julie to order your clothing and caps, your order must go through Julie..

Hopefully you have your accommodation arranged, your cars ready and soon now you will be on your way to Mudgee.
We selected October as it is a beaut time of the year in the Mudgee region, after a cold winter the sun will be shining and the landscape should be greening up as the grape vines get ready for another season.

VERY soon now you will be receiving your registration forms, please return them as soon as possible so we can gather the information which will allow our organising Team to set everything up for a great weekend.

The Sunday drive will take you through some interesting scenery, finishing at Windermere Dam.
Please try to stay on for the Monday drive to Bathurst, it will be a great ONE OFF, opportunity to have as many cars on the Mountain at one time, which will present a fabulous photo opportunity. Those travelling from south, TAS, VIC or SA, would be able to continue home after the photo session and lunch which will be provided on the Mountain, some of you may not have been to the Mt. Panorama Race Museum which is well worth the time and money.

Looking forward to catching up with you all again, both individuals and your vehicles you bring along, there will be some surprises amongst this years vehicles.
Travel safe during your travels and return home safely after what we hope will be a great weekend.
All the best,
Dave Maurice.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:19 am

Car(s): Doris, AuntyMary, Shrek, Jimmy; GT, Wasp, Flo & Sed unrestos; 65 Elf; 82 Rodeo, 60 TX550, 72 Sport, & a Sigma.
Just 3 months! Fantastic! But still plenty to do. Ah well, get on with it Matt!
Looking forward to another great weekend with the family.
:D Matt.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:59 pm

IT IS ALL COMING TOGETHER!!

ONE MORE FAMILY CABIN LEFT PEOPLE, MOVE IF YOU WANT IT PLEASE!! :o

There are plenty of powered and unpowered sites available :) , I went around yesterday and updated our data and that is how the situation is now.
If you have been checking our weather, don't worry it will be a lot warmer in October, hence why we have selected mid October.

VERY SOON you will receive your Registration Forms in your email, those without email will receive them in the mail.
Please assist our organising Team and get Registration Forms in as soon as possible, unless you have your own personal reasons you need to wait, in saying that we need definite numbers between 2 weeks to 10 days Prior to the 14th October.

Trusting you have ordered through Julie your shirts and caps by now, they look good.

It is looking like some nice, different cars will be coming this year.
Dave M.

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next